Chapter 26

{Song in video: Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe}

Since our boyfriends were on a senior field trip to Aqua's Water Park, we decided to go shopping for prom. Well technically I already was going to borrow one of Alexis' dresses but they dragged me along to go shopping with them. Since I hated shopping, they bribed me with buying me a burrito from Chipotle. I decided to go because who denies anything when there's food involved?

"Where shall we go first?" Amy asked.

"Doesn't matter to me, I already have a dress plus I have a freakin' burrito!" I exclaimed with my mouth full.

"Yeah? Well your freakin' burrito is about to go in the freakin' garbage since you spit some food bits in my freakin' eye!" Me and Alexis burst out laughing and Amy couldn't help but laugh too. "Stop making me laugh! I'm mad." We continued to laugh.

"Maybe we can go to Dillard's? They have really cute prom dresses," Alexis suggested.

"That's a great idea."

After I was done with my burrito, we headed over to Dillard's. "Look, our boyfriends are having so much fun without us," Alexis said, fake sniffling and showing us a picture Cayden posted on Instagram and Facebook. Cayden, Dylan, Seth, and Luke were in the "Lazy River."

"Psssh what a bunch of losers," Amy joked. "We can have a lot of fun too."

"We can actually," I said, pointing out a mini train that went around the mall.

"Are you serious? That's for little kids." She crossed her arms and scoffed.

"Aw come on Amy," Alexis whined. "It'll be our own little adventure."

"Ugh fine."

We went over to the train, paid, and went inside. "This is cramped," Amy complained.

"Well duh you're like 5'6," I said while me and Alexis laughed.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever shorties."

"Let's selfie!" Alexis exclaimed. We took a few pictures with each of our phones. "Come on let's post them and make our boyfriends jealous."

"I doubt they'll be jealous. We're on a little train meant for little kids that goes around the mall," Amy said.

"Oh whatever, you know what I mean!" She playfully stuck her tongue out and Amy tried grabbing it. She gasped. "You were going to actually grab my tongue?!"

"Yup." She gave her a mischievous look.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You guys are crazy," I said. "Look, Seth posted a video with his GoPro." I showed them a video of Seth, Dylan, Luke, and Cayden going down a water slide, screaming and having fun.

"We'll get to do that next year," Alexis said, smiling. "We should make a video of us screaming and having fun on this train!"

"Please no," Amy said, shaking her head.

"Come on it'll be fun."

"Let's do it," I said, grinning.

Alexis recorded us saying "whoa!" "having fun!" and "yeah!".

A few minutes later, the train stopped and we got off. "Now we're going to Dillard's!" Alexis exclaimed.

"Um...Dillard's is on the other side of the mall," I pointed out.

"Ugh I knew we shouldn't have taken that stupid train ride," Amy complained.

"That's okay. We'll just get more exercise!" Alexis said cheerfully.