Chapter 12

{Character in picture: Jason Dolley as Luke Harper}

{Song in video: Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Goin Down}

For the past week, me and Seth spent a lot of time together. We went on different dates to the park, woods, diners, and walking around downtown. It was a lot of fun but I decided I would have Seth over at our house so we could hang out and watch movies and TV shows and what not. Dylan was still acting weird about the whole dating best friend's sibling thing, but me and Seth didn't care what he thought of it.

The doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I exclaimed while running down the stairs. I went over to the front door and opened it.

"Hey," Seth said and grinned at me.

"Hey," I said and grinned back at him.

"Bleh," Dylan said to us as he passed by going to the kitchen.

"Nice to see you too Dylan!" Seth called out to him. We burst out laughing.

I let him come inside and we went in the living room. "So...what do you want to do?" I asked him. "We have Netflix, DVDs, video games, board games..."

"We can just watch something," Seth said. "What are your favorite shows anyways?"

"Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, The Office, The Flash, Arrow...Yeah those are my favorites. What are yours?"

"The Flash, Arrow, The Office, Family Guy, and Castle."

"Oh okay cool. What do you want to watch right now?" Honestly I'm bad at being a host if it's someone other than Amy and Alexis at my house. I should be a better hostess for my own boyfriend.

"Whatever you want." Me and Seth looked at each other and laughed. I guess Seth didn't like taking charge either.

"Okay let's watch...The Office. We both like it and I haven't seen it in a long time."

"Sounds good to me." He smiled.

I set up Netflix on the TV and we started to watch it. Seth put his arm around me. Things went well for a half an hour until Dylan decided to come in the living room with us.

"'Sup guys," Dylan said casually as he sat next to us on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I said, looking annoyed.

"This is my house too." He gave me a smirk. "Besides I'm waiting for a friend to come by."

"And what friend is that?" I rolled my eyes. "Cayden? Luke?"

"Nope." He smirked again.

"Whatever." I went back to watching the show.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang. Dylan went up to the door and opened it, "Hey," I heard him say.

I looked up to see Dylan and his friend walk inside.

Wait...is that...

"Cody?!" I exclaimed, almost choking on my own spit. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open. Cody Phelps, my ex-boyfriend, was standing in my living room with Dylan. Me and him dated last year and only lasted about two months because I found out he cheated on me. Dylan you went too far this time.

"Hey Kyler," Cody said to me, smiling. He had blue eyes, brown hair, black gauges, and a few tattoos on his arms. He went to my school but I hardly saw him since he skips school most of the time.

Are you kidding me? He has the guts to say hi to me, like nothing happened?

Seth glanced at me and Cody, having a confused expression on his face. I could tell he was thinking 'Who's this guy?'