Chapter 27

{Picture: What Prom basically looked like}

{Song in video: Edward Maya ft. Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love}

Today was officially prom. I already had Alexis' black spaghetti strapped dress on but Clarissa was currently doing my hair, making it an updo. I had black eyeliner, black mascara, and pink lipstick on. I also had on red high heels. The last time I remember I wore a dress was at my 8th grade graduation, which was about 3 years ago.

"Ow," I cried out in pain as Clarissa was pulling my hair.

"Don't complain," Clarissa said. "You're going to look gorgeous." She was already ready to go. She had on a long pink ruffled dress with a white coat over it. She curled her hair and let it down.

A few minutes later, she stopped tugging at my hair. "Done," she said.

I looked in the mirror and gasped. "Wow...that does look gorgeous. Thank you Clarissa!" I said.

"You're welcome." The doorbell rang.

"Clarissa, it's for you!" my mom called from downstairs.

"Well it looks like my ride is here," Clarissa said. "You look beautiful by the way."

"Thanks."

We went downstairs. "Oh good you're here too, Ky," my mom said. "I'm going to take a picture of you all."

"You look stunning Clarissa," Jason said to her.

"You look handsome yourself Jason," Clarissa said, grinning at him.

My mom took a few pictures of them and then made me get in some other ones. "I think we have plenty of pictures mom," Clarissa said.

"You two gals look beautiful," my dad said as he walked in the living room.

"Well we have to go. Jason and some of the guys are renting a limousine. It's right outside the house," Clarissa said.

"Okay hon, have fun!" my mom exclaimed as Clarissa and Jason walked out the door.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang again. "That must be Seth," I said and opened up the door.

Seth's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. "Kyler? Wow...you look amazing and beautiful," he said.

I blushed. "Thanks..."

"You really do look great," Amy said.

Dylan came downstairs when he heard Amy. "Looking hot, Amy," he said.

"More pictures!" my mom exclaimed, getting the camera back out. She snapped more pictures and then me and Seth left.

We went outside and into the limo. Seth, Dylan, Cayden, and Luke all pitched in and rented the limo. "Hey!" everyone exclaimed as we got in the limo.

"This is freakin' awesome," I said, looking around the limo.

"I know right?" Alexis said. "This is my first time."

"Mine too." I noticed Melody and Luke sitting together. "Are you two...?"

"Yes we're going to prom together," Melody grinned, holding Luke's hand. He blushed. "Since Clarissa and them have their own limo, me and Luke decided to ride back with them so we each get to hang out with our friends."

Cayden looked at me and his eyes widened. "Wow Ky, this must be the first time I've seen you in a dress," he said.

"Yup," I said. "And I probably won't be wearing a dress again until my wedding day."