Chapter 6

Diggy's POV

I almost choked on my own saliva. I sat there in shock while she laid in front of me.

"You got it." I spoke standing up and to get my phone from out of my pocket. In about twenty minutes Rosa was here and Mia was in my car.

"Daniel why are you speeding?" Mia asked, I was excited. I had a chance to have Mia again, I wasn't going to loose it. A thirty minute drive, became a fifteen minute one.

"You drive too fast." Mia spoke unlocking my door, I came up behind her and hugged her waist.

"I'm sorry Mia."

Mia's POV

I turned around and kissed his lips and he hugged my waist pulling me towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me. We walked to his bedroom where he laid me down. I missed this, Daniel's warm embrace.

"Uhh Daniel, I don't think I can do this." I spoke pulling my lips away from his.

He kissed me again "I'll go slow Mia, you're good." He responded moving his hand under my shirt. They were so soft. I felt him reaching for my bra and I pushed him away.

"Daniel please stop!" I yelled sitting up.

Diggy's POV

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted to hang out" I spoke holding my chest. Mia had some force behind that push.

"I know I did, but-"

"But what?"

"You still make me nervous." she replied calmly. She looked down playing with her fingers. I swear my heart just melted. That made it clear that she still loved me.

"Really?" I smiled and she nodded.

"Yeah, I haven't had sex since the last time we hooked up. Lame right?" She added. I hugged her tightly then kissed her forehead.

"You're not mad at me?" she asked.

"No, I'm not. We can actually hang out this time." I chuckled, she smiled and pecked my lips.

"Girl don't do that" I groaned tilting my head back. She smirked and let go of my waist, she started to walk into my living room.

"Where are you going?" I asked following her.

"I'm just looking around, I've been in your place in what feels like forever." She spoke. I always go to Mia's place to drop off and pick up Ava so she never comes to my place.

"You need to come more often. I miss you being here with me." I replied kissing her cheek. She turned around facing me.

"You're never at home anyway." She spoke and I sighed.

"Why do you always complain about my job?" I asked.

"Complain?" She said abruptly.

"Yes, every time I try to make things right between us you bring up how much I work. I understand how much you hate my job but get over it! It pays the bills for me and you." I said sternly. I got a little heated afterwards, and by the looks of it so did Mia.

"Ok, I'm going to catch a cab and go home." She replied walking in my room to grab her bag.

"Mia come on, I'm sorry I got a little upset."

"No, if I complain so much then I need to leave." she pouted. I grabbed her and pulled her towards me.

"Daniel let me go." she whined, I started to kiss her cheek multiple times.

"Come on babe, I'm sorry." I whined.

"No, I need to check on Ava anyway, so I'm just going to leave." She responded.

A part of Diggy's place is in the media