Chapter 29

Diggy's POV

I laid on the couch watching Sesame Street with Ava, It wasn't very pleasing for me, but she loved it and she loved when I'd watch it with her.

She lifter her little head from my shoulder and looked at me. "Daddy?"

I turned my head from the TV and looked. "Yeah A?"

"Am I pretty?"

"You're beautiful, just like your mommy." She gasped slapping both hands on her cheeks. I smiled removing a curl from her eye.

"Really, that pretty?"

I nodded "Yup" She stood up and hopped on the chair. Mia came in eating some grapes.

"Mommy, daddy said I'm pretty like you!" She raised an eyebrow at her and fed her a grape.

"You're prettier than me A" she smiled giving her another.

"Oh my!" She yelled running upstairs, Mia looked at me and shook her head, we both knew what monster we created.

"I swear she is too much sometimes." She walked over to sit next to me. Once she sat down I laid my head on her lap.

"Yeah and I love it" I smiled.

"Just as much as I love you." My heart melted, Mia was so sweet it made no sense.

"Can you believe we made it this far?" I asked, she shrugged in awe.

"Three beautiful kids, a big house, and we're married."

"Almost married." she corrected, I snapped my teeth.

"We going to have a wedding soon I promise you ma."

"I want to get married now." she pouted.

"There's no rush babe, it's going to happen. Why you acting so weird about it."

"I just want the big ceremony , the wedding dress, and I want to see my baby be a flower girl."

"You will Mia, I promise."

"I just want to be officially yours."  I looked up at her flustered facial expression. I sat up.

"Mia, you're mine regardless if we have a wedding or not. We don't need a wedding to prove we're going to be together forever."

Hey y'all! I'm ending it right here because I can't think of anything else to write for the story! Please comment and vote. I really want to know your thoughts on the story and how it turned out! I love you guys!