Chapter 18

Mia's POV

I woke up naked lying on Daniel's chest. Let's just say that we made up last night and it was great. I'm not as mad at Daniel as I was before. He wasn't fully forgiven but we were getting there.

"Good morning baby" Daniel yawned rubbing my arm.

"Good morning boo" I whispered.

"Gosh I love it when you do that." he smiled. I chuckled sitting up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm hungry." I answered. He grabbed my arm causing me to stop moving.

"I'll cook for you ma, you get some rest." He smiled.

"Daniel it's good, I'm a big girl." I chuckled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure." I spoke. I got out of bed and walked to his kitchen. I grabbed a pan and the food from the fridge. I started to cook until I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I turned my head to see it was Ava.

"Well good morning pretty girl" I smiled.

"Aye mama" she yawned wiping her eyes. She was in the cutest nightie ever.

"You hungry baby?" I asked.

"Yaa" She smiled lifting her arms. I chuckled and placed her in her highchair.

I went back to cooking. I felt some hands wrap around my waist.

"Baby just let me cook." He whispered kissing my cheek.

"I got this hun, and besides I have to get ready to go to work soon." I spoke.

"Stay here" he sighed.

"No, I want to work and get my money."

"Ohh, I like an independent women." He spoke smacking m butt.

"No dada!" Ava spoke. He turned around and grabbed her.

"Don't tell me what to do" he giggled tickling her. Once breakfast was finished, I bathed and got dressed. The nanny came and I went to work.

Diggy's POV

"How's Mia doing bro?" Jacob asked.

"Good, she forgave me" I answered.

"I'm happy for ya'll man" Jacob added smiling.

"Me too, I'm just happy that we can get back on track"

This is a REALLY SHORT CHAPTER, BUT BE WARNED A LOT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN OR WHAT YOU THINK IS ABOUT TO HAPEN WITH MIA AND DIGGY. VOTE,SHARE,COMMENT, FOLLOW ME