Chapter 14

Mia's POV

"You ready Mia?" Daniel asked holding his travel bag in one hand and Ava in the other.

"Yup, just brought my bag to the door, I'm so excited!" I clapped.

"Yeah, hold Ava while I put the bags in the car." He spoke, I opened my arms and Ava leaned to me. I stood and watched at the door as Daniel put our bags in his car. I followed by placing Ava in her car seat.

"We all ready?" Daniel smiled.

"Yup" I responded kissing his cheek. He sat in the drivers seat and buckled up.

"I can't believe it, Dominican Republic!" I cheered and Ava followed.

"Well I'm glad both of you guys are happy." Daniel chuckled. This is will be the longest I've ever got to spend with Daniel and both Ava and I were excited.

"So are we flying first class?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll be the only ones on the plane." He responded.

"What do you mean?"

"We are flying on a private jet." He smiled, I gasped in shock. Daniel was really going all out here. I leaned over and kissed the side of his mouth.

"What was that for?" He chuckled.

"It's just a thank you."

"You don't have to say thank you Mia, I should be saying that to you." He spoke. He pulled up into a big empty lot. There was a a big plane in the middle.

"Woah!!!" Ava yelled, Daniel looked at her and smiled. He unbuckled his seatbelt and got Ava from the back seat. I stepped out of his truck and followed slowly. I've never seen anything that massive.

"Come on babe." Daniel spoke holding my hand. We walked on the plane and Daniel say Ava in a car seat.

"This is like huge!" I spoke.

"Yeah, it is really big." He answered. I took a seat on one of the big leather chairs. Daniel poured us a glass of champagne.

"To us?" He spoke lifting a glass.

"To us"

~

Diggy's POV

"This room is beautiful." Mia smiled unlocking our master suite.

"Ohh pwetty." Ava smiled.

"Yeah it's very pretty A, just like mommy." I smiled hugging Mia from behind.

"Aww stop." She blushed pecking my lips.

"I'm serious, you look good ma." I smirked. She was wearing some high waisted shorts and a pink crop top.

"Why thank you but I'm so tired, that flight drained me." She yawned turning around to grab Ava.

"Yeah the flight was really long. Let's just order in, sleep in, and start our fun tomorrow."

"I like that." She responded. We walked to the master bedroom and jumped on the bed. Mia laid under me.

"Thank you so much Daniel" 

"For what?"

"Just being here and doing this."

"You deserve all this ma, I'm just here to help." I smirked kissing forehead.

"I seriously love your ass Mia." I added, she sat up and looked at me.

"I love you too Daniel." She smiled pecking my lips multiple times.

"I swear you are so, ughhh" I groaned pulling her closer. She chuckled and she sat on top of my waist.

"Boy, you so crazy."

Comment, vote, and tell me what you think so far