Chapter 20

Jordan's POV

"Hey baby!" I smiled rotating my laptop so Ava could see the image. Daniel was face-timing me when he had breaks during tour. It's been about two weeks since he left.

"Hey daddy!" Ava smiled.

"Hey my babies! How are you doing?" He smiled.

"I'm doing good, I still miss you though." I pouted.

"I miss both of you."

"So who's on tour with you?" I asked.

"Jacob Latimore, TK n Cash, Justine Skye, French Montana, and Young Thug."

"Wow that's a lot."

"Yeah, those are just some of the big names, but there is still more to come." He smiled.

"Well be safe when you're in those big arenas I don't want you to get hurt." I added.

"I will, trust me there is so much security."

"Don't mess around with any fans either! I don't want TMZ saying someone is pregnant with Diggy Simmons baby." I added.

"Calm down ma, I'm not talking to anyone except for you." He smiled.

"Good, now I have to leave I'm going on a date with Chantal." I spoke.

"Ok have fun! I'll text you later." he ended. I ended the call and closed my laptop.

"Ok Ava let's get ready." I smiled.

"Ok!" She smiled.  Chantal was bringing her nephew Anthony to this lunch date.  I threw on some jeans and a white tank and tan cardigan. I bathed Ava and she picked out a cute flower dress with sandals.

"Hello beautiful!" Chantal smiled standing from her table to hug me.

"Hey doll face, how are you doing?" I hugged back.

"I'm fine, enjoying life with my new man" She blushed. Chantal has been dating a new guy named Keith for about five months now. They're so cute together and he loves her crazy ass!

"Well that's great." I smiled.

"You missing Diggy?" She asked.

"Yeah, Ava isn't the best person to share a bed with at night." I said sarcastically and she laughed.

"Yeah, I bet but he'll be back sooner than you think." She smiled. I nodded and lifted my menu to order something.

"So has your food cravings came back yet?" Chantal smiled.

"I've been eating more but I don't have any cravings." I spoke.

"Girl whatever! When you were pregnant with Ava you ate everything with mustard, hot sauce, or pickles." She laughed.

"It wasn't everything and I haven't eaten anything yet." I took a sip of water and the waiter came to our table.

"Hello, I'm your server for this afternoon. May I take your order?"  He smiled.

"Yes, I would like the double beef burger with everything on it, a side of potato wedges." Chantal smiled.

"And I will have the extra loaded nachos with extra cheese. The kids will have the chicken tenders and fries with a side of fruit punch." I smiled. We gave him our menus and he walked away.

"Girl look who's on the TV screen." Chantal spoke. The restaurant has a bar and a few TV's. It was a talk show that had their special guest Diggy Simmons.

"Ooh Ava look who's on tv" I smiled pointing my finger.

"Daddy!" She clapped. Chantal asked the worker turn up the television so we could hear.

"Were are live with the famous Diggy Simmons!" the crowd cheered.

"What's good yall!" He smiled.

"So you're on one of the biggest tours ever and so far you've sold out every show so far."

"Yes, it's amazing I'm truly blessed to have so many wonderful fans."

"Ok, I have something to ask you."

"Ok go ahead."

"There are pictures on the internet swirling around of you with a mystery woman and mystery kid. So are you hiding a secret life from us?" the crowd ooed in confusion. He smiled.

"I'm definitely not hiding from you guys. I do indeed have a child." the crowd awed.

"What took you so long to admit it?"

"Well, it's my personal life and I don't want exploit her for no reason."

"And who is the woman?"

"She is my girlfriend and the mother of my child." the crowd cheered.

"Awe girl he claiming you!" Chantal smiled. The waiter came with our food and we started eating.

"Shh, he's still talking." I spoke taking a big bite.

"Do you love this woman?"

"I love her entirely. She's been there with me since the beginning of my career and I can't imagine life without her." the crowd awed and so clapped.

"Gosh he's great." I smiled.

"He really loves you girl" She added.

"And I love him." I smiled.

"Excuse me waiter can I get some mustard please!" I asked.