Chapter 28

Diggy's POV

I woke up with Mia laying on my chest. I missed loving on my baby so much, it always seems as if we never have time for each other anymore.

"Good morning baby." I spoke rubbing her arm. She moved slowly rubbing her hands on my stomach.

She moved her hair from her face revealing those big brown eyes and smiled at me "Good morning babe." She whispered. I chuckled lightly.

"I love it when you do that"

"I don't hear myself whispering." She whispered again, I tried not to laugh loudly because the kids were sleeping but it was hard when it came to her.

"I can tell" I rubbed my eyes.

"I need to get up and feed the twins and Ava."

"I can help you, I'll feed DJ"

"Okay, I'll get Aaliyah and Ava."

"Let Ava sleep in for a little longer. Or at least until the twins are fed."

"Ok" we sat up slowly and made our way down the hall to the twins room.

"Hello" Mia spoke in her baby voice as she reached down to pick up Aaliyah.

"Hey A number two" I smiled at her.

"Now is that my man DJ?" I smiled lifting him, the twins were both quiet little ones, which is great for Mia and I. As I went to get a bottle, Ava walked in.

"Hey A " I smiled.

"Are you holding DJ?" She scratched her head.

"Yes I am."

"Can I hold him?" I smiled and looked at Mia who was breastfeeding Aaliyah, she smiled and nodded at me.

"Yeah, I was just about to feed him. Do you wanna help?" Ava smiled and nodded. I pulled up a chair for Ava and laid DJ in her arms.

"Be gentle" I whispered.

"He's so small" she discovered hugging him.

"Just like you" Mia replied.

"I'm not small, I'm big"

I chuckled at her answer "That's right A" I kissed her forehead and went to grab a bottle.

"So when's the wedding?" Jacob asked stepping out of the booth. In our new house I built a mini studio in the basement so I could be closer to Mia and the kids. It was me, Jacob, my new artist James recording.

"We haven't even started planning, I just wanted her to have the title to let niggas know who she belong to" I boasted dapping him up.

"I understand man, sometimes you have to go the extra mile" he smiled.

"I know the feeling, I hate when niggas stare at Chantal, it pisses me off" James groaned.

"Niggas come straight up to Morgan, whether I'm with her or not." Jacob added.

"Yeah, Mia stay curving niggas." I laughed.

"I'm just happy that my life is back together." I added scratching my head.

"I'm happy for you two, and congrats on the twins man"

"Yeah it shocked me but it's great. They're very quiet to be so young" Jacob snapped his teeth.

"Man you lucky, JJ was such a handful. All he did was cry" I chuckled.

"Do you and Morgan want anymore kids?"