Chapter 22

Diggy's POV

"I can't believe she left man. She didn't even say bye" I laid on my couch.

"I can believe it. You were mean to her, and dude this happened a month ago. Why are you still on this?" Jacob spoke.

"But she never leaves without saying goodbye and she's ignored all my texts and phone calls."

"That's what you did to her. You made her do something she doesn't normally do. You stay fucking up." He laughed kicking his feet up on the bus.

"I'm so dumb! All she wanted was me, and I couldn't give her that." I sighed.

"You just need to show her that you still care for her."

"How? I can't leave tour, I'm in a contract."

"Do something afterwards." He spoke.

"By then she would have moved on."

"Then do something while you're on tour." he said again.

"How do I do that?"

"I don't have all the answers man. Figure it out, I'm going to sleep." He spoke standing up. I dapped him up and he left.

Mia's POV

"I'm serious Chantal, it's over between us." I spoke eating another bite of ice cream.

"Girl you're having his child, so you can't get rid of him. You're going to forgive him eventually because you love him." She answered.

"No, I'm not going to see him. I'm going to file for full custody and he'll never have to see him again."

"Don't do that! That's not how you should treat him."

"But he hurt m-" I cried.

"Turn to channel 6!" Chantal yelled.

"What?"

"Turn the damn tv!" Chantal yelled louder. I grabbed the remote and changed the channel. They were showing a live concert. It was Daniel's.

"Ok Dallas are yall ready for more!" I yelled wiping my forehead with a towel. The crowd cheered holding up posters.

"This song is dedicated to a very special lady of mine."

"Daddy!" Ava smiled, she as staying up with me.

"This next song is dedicated to the love of my life Mia Iman Simmons." He smiled in the camera.

"That's you mommy!" Ava smiled at me.

"I know sweetie." I answered.

"Mia, I love you with all my heart and I miss you so so much, this one's for you baby." He spoke as the beat for Four letter Word came on. The crowd cheered as he started rapping.

"I like this song!" Ava smiled and started to dance. I laughed and started to dance with her.

I don't wanna hear a love song cuz I live it

Every moments memorable we'll never forget it

Love the way you pucker up your lips when I peck it

When you get this message I'll be right here when you check it

My heart, my mind, my soul, my time its all for you let me say it one more time

My heart, my mind, my soul, my time its all for you underscore bottom line........

I carried Ava to my bedroom and laid her down.