Chapter 16

Diggy's POV

"That's great bro!" Jacob spoke clapping. I had just told him the news that Mia was pregnant again. It's been about a week since she told me. When she told in the Dominican Republic, we decided to end our vacation and we were on a plane home the next day.

"No it's not, I don't want anymore kids." I spoke.

"You told her that?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you can't help what God gives you. When Morgan told me she was pregnant with JJ, I was so scared but now I'm a proud father." He spoke.

"I'm just not ready. We were just getting on good terms again and this happens."

"What did you do when she told you?"

"I flipped out on her. I yelled and said that she tricked me." Jacob started to laugh uncontrollably.

"That was dumb man."

"I know, but I was mad at the time and now she won't even look at me."

"Well you kind of deserve it. You don't yell at yo girl like that." He replied.

"Well how do I fix it?"

"Apologize for now, I don't know man." He spoke.

"Well thanks bro." I ended reaching over to give him dap.

"Mia, I'm home" I shouted through my door. As I locked it I heard Ava's feet coming down the hall.

"Hey dada!" She cheered. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Hey boo, where's mommy?" I asked, she pointed down the hall. I walked to my bedroom where she was laying down.

"Ava go play in your room." I spoke putting her down, she ran down the hall. I walked in slowly and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Hey Mia." I spoke calmly. I heard her take a deep breath.

"It's all my fault." She murmured.

"No, it's mine. I should have never yelled at you like that. I was stupid!"

"I'm the one whose pregnant."

"And I'm the one who got you pregnant. I needed to take responsibility and be there for you and I didn't. It's just like Ava all over again, and I'm sorry." She sat up and looked at me.

"It's ok Daniel." She spoke.

"Really?" She nodded. I kissed her lips once and smiled.

"I'm also sorry for ending the vacation early. I know you really wanted to spend time as a family."

"It's ok, you were angry. I know you're probably dying to get back to work anyway." She answered walking away. There goes that attitude I was expecting. I knew she was upset. I followed her to my living room.

"Well actually I just got off today." I responded.

"Ok." She shrugged turning on the tv.

"So this is how we're handling this?" I asked.

"Daniel, you hurt me badly. I don't even know if I want this baby anymore." She sighed wiping the tear coming down her face.

"You would never get rid of it right?" I asked. She remained silent as she walked back to the bedroom.

"Mia?" I asked.

Do you think Mia should keep the child? Do you think she will ever forgive Diggy? COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW ME!!!