Chapter 27

Mia's POV

After Daniel proposed I packed our stuff back up and moved back to our family home. Ava was happy and the twins were very calm.

"Agg, home!" Ava smiled running through the front door. Daniel chuckled at her gesture.

"Yeah it's good that you're back." Daniel smiled.

"I wasn't gone for that long." I smiled holding Alyssa. Daniel was holding DJ.

"It was long enough, now let's put the kids to bed." He spoke walking upstairs, I followed him into the twins room.

"DJ getting fat." Daniel spoke laying him in his bed, I laid Alyssa down and we started to rock them a little.

"Yeah, soon they'll be able to walk on their own." I whispered whining a little.

"Let's cherish their size now." He chuckled. After about ten minutes we left. It was on to Ava, this is the hard part. She never listens and she's just so full of energy.

Daniel and I walked into her pretty in pink room to see her jumping up and down.

"Hey mommy, hey daddy!!" She stopped.

"Hey A, it's time for bed." Daniel spoke picking her up.

"Noo" she whined.

"Come on pretty girl, you need to go to sleep." I spoke.

"Fine i'll go to bed" she sighed getting under her covers. Daniel tucked in one side and I tucked in the other, we kissed her cheeks and walked towards her door.

"Can you guys do something for me?" She asked. Daniel and I looked at each.

"Sure A, what is it?" Daniel asked.

"Can you guys kiss?" She giggle covering her mouth with her blanket. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Sure A." Daniel spoke pulling me in by the hips. 

"Daniel no" I spoke.

"Come on, she's watching." He whispered, I turned my head to Ava who was watching us smiling. I turned to Daniel and kissed him.

"Hehe!" She chuckled.

"Now goodnight A." Daniel smiled turning off her light.

Daniel's POV

We cracked her door and walked to the master bedroom.

"What was that about?" I asked kicking off his shoes. Mia took off her shoes as well and hopped on the bed.

"What do you mean?" She asked taking off her sweatpants.

"How come you didn't want to kiss me?" I frowned, she shrugged.

"I don't know." She spoke.

"Are you loosing interest in me?" I asked, she scoffed and walked towards me.

"Of course not baby, we're engaged, I love you." She spoke hugging my chest.

"Then why didn't you want to kiss me?" I spoke kissing her lips softly.

"I just didn't feel like it." She shrugged again.

"Fine, I'll take that answer for now." I spoke kissing her passionately. I placed my hands on her thighs.

"Daniel, I don't think we should, I'm really ugly down there." She frowned.

"You're not ugly ma, you're perfect. Now let me make love to you." I chuckled lifting her by the legs. She chuckled and wrapped her hands around my neck.

I kissed her passionately over and over again rubbing her thigh. I laid her on the bed gently caressing her. She tugged on my pants which I removed without breaking our kiss.

She smiled gently as I reached my hands under her shirt to remove it. I made my way from her lips to her neck and down to her laced bra. I missed her body so much, it had been so long. I didn't want to have sex with Mia, I wanted to make love.

I made my way from her boobs to her matching thong removing it with my teeth.

"Ah" Mia moaned.

"Shh" I spoke as I continued to venture her body. I kissed my way from her thighs down to jewel and began kissing, sucking and slurping. Mia's hands made her way down to my head pushing it down.

I moved her hands gently and held them down. She started to squirm as her moans became unbearable.

"D-Daniel please." She moaned louder, I loved it when she did that. I removed my mouth allowing to to expel her liquids.

"I need you now Daniel." She whined. I smiled removing my boxers and sliding into her slowly. Her back arched immediately, I was still holding her hands down so all she could to was squirm.

"Baby, come on." She whined. I kissed her lips gently releasing my grip. Her hands went starlight to my back.

"You like that baby?" I spoke starting to pump slowly into her.

She nodded. "Right there baby." She moaned. It felt great hitting her spot again, instantly.

"Whose is it baby?" I spoke speeding up. Her legs were shaking, that was definitely a turn on.

"Baby, I can't take it." She moaned, I felt her wall clinch around me.

"Whose is it?" I asked again speeding up.

"Y-yours, it's yours." She screamed releasing, I pulled out and laid next to her.

"You about to wake up the damn kids!" I spoke smacking her ass.

"Shut up!"