Chapter 23

Diggy's POV

Twins! We had twins, what a shock but Mia and I are both excited. Once she gave birth we stayed the night and left that morning. During Mia's labor, we called the nanny to pick up Ava. That picture I posted on Instagram got so many likes and positive comments, everything so far is just great.

"Hey, we're home!" I smiled holding two car seats.

"Do you want me to help you baby?" Mia asked.

"Babe I'm fine." I spoke poking my lips out. She kissed me twice.

"Mama, daddy!" Ava yelled running towards us.

"Hey pretty girl" Mia smiled picking her up.

"I miss you."

"I missed you to baby." I smiled. I sat the seats on the couch and grabbed Daniel Jr.

"Look A, you have a baby brother." I smiled kneeling down for her to see.

"Ooo, he looks so pwetty." She smiled kissing his forehead.

Mia grabbed Alyssa and sat next to me.

"You also have a baby sister." She added. Ava's mouth dropped wide open.

"Two babies!" She spoke. Mia and I laughed.

"Yup, you have a brother and a sister." I smiled.

"They look so pwetty. Just like me!" She clapped.

"She is so cute." Mia added.

"I know, and I'm sorry for causing you any trouble when you were pregnant with all of my kids." I frowned.

"Baby, you're fine. You're perfect actually. Let's just focus on now." She smiled kissing my cheek.

Mia's POV

What a night! A house with three babies is no joke, but we made it.

"Good morning baby." I smiled holding Daniel Jr. He was in the living room playing with Ava and Alyssa.

"Good morning ma." He smiled poking his lips out. I leaned over and kissed him once.

"So I was thinking that today we should go to th-"

"Ughhh baby don't hate me." Daniel interrupted.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go to the studio." He sighed.

"What? You're leaving me here with two newborns?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry baby. Please don't get upset."

"It's fine, just go get ready." I smiled dimly. He smiled and gave me Alyssa.

"Thanks babe." He spoke kissing my forehead and walking into the bedroom.

"I promise, as soon as I get back we will do whatever you want." He smiled.

Hours later

I was at home sleeping. Ava and the twins were a handful. I was dreaming of something good until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey bitch!" Cheri yelled. I smiled at her energetic answer.

"What are you doing honey?"I yawned.

"I just woke up from a really good nap. I just wanted to call you to see how you and Daniel were doing."

"We're fine, he left for work a few hours ago. He was needed at the studio."

"At the studio? His studio is shit down." She laughed.

"What? He told me that he was there."

"His studio is shut down because he's touring remember?" She spoke. It made so much sense, I didn't ever think of it.

"Girl, I need to call you back." I spoke hanging up. I call Daniel immediately.

"Hello beautiful, I'm very busy at the studio right now so I can't talk." He spoke hanging up. I was flabbergasted, he didn't even give me a chance to talk, and you know what, he doesn't have to hear anything else from me anymore.

Diggy's POV

I got home late but it was nothing that Mia isn't use to.

"Hey babe!" I smiled yelling through our large house. It was quiet, too quiet.

"I'm in the kitchen." I heard her speak. I ran their to see her sitting down drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hey babe." I smiled.

"Hey, how was the studio?" She asked.

"It wasn't as busy as usually but it was fine."

"Are you really going to lie to me in my face?" She asked.

"What?"

"Cheri called and told me that you studio was closed down because of your tour." She answered, I stayed silent.

"So you have one more chance to tell me the truth, where were you?" She added.

"I wasn't cheating babe. I went somewhere but I can't tell you."

"Well then it looks like I'm gone." She spoke standing up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Away from here." She spoke walking towards the door. I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Don't leave Mia." I pleaded.

"I'm tired of your games Daniel! I love you and myself too much for you to keep playing me!" She yelled.

"How am I playing you?"

"Remember last time you told me you went to work? You cheated on me with a stripper! I'm not going to sit here and remain loyal to a guy who's not." She started to cry.

"Babe that was in the past, please don't go." I spoke.

"Too late, the kids are gone and I can't keep them waiting. Get you shit together Daniel." She yelled snatching her arm away and walking out the door.

"No"

What do you think Daniel did? COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW ME!!!!