Chapter 12

Diggy's POV

"Ok bro, you can step out." I spoke through my microphone. A good friend of mine, Jacob Latimore, stopped by to record.

"So man, how are you?" He asked.

"Good, just chillin," I replied sitting back.

"That's good, Morgan's pregnant with our second child." He smiled.

"Oh wow, congrats man!" I cheered dapping him up.

"Thanks man. The last time I remembered seeing you, I think you had one on the way."

"Yeah she's one now, her name is Ava." I smiled.

"Aw, that's good. How's that girl, umm Mia?"

"Uhh, I don't know. We hooked up again but I don't know where we stand." I sighed.

"I don't even know why y'all split in the first place." Jacob sighed.

"She didn't like how big I was becoming, she wanted someone who could be there for here and I guess that wasn't me." I shrugged.

"Well I think y'all still have a chance, and I gotta go man" he spoke dapping me up.

"Ok see you later man." I answered turning off the lights in the booth. I decided to end early and spend some time with Mia and A. I drove and got some Chinese, hot sauce and mustard , just how Mia likes it apparently.

"Hey ma" I smiled walking through her door. She walked to me slowly holding A.

"Hey baby, why are you home so early?" She spoke pecking my lips.

"I decided to shut it down so I could spend some time with you." I smiled. She grabbed some food and sat on the couch. She was much calmer today.

"How was your day?"

"Ok I guess." She answered.

"Dada, food" Ava whined.

"You good Mia?" I spoke. She never really talks about her feelings but I still ask.

"I'm not good actually." She sighed. I was shocked at her willingness to tell me.

"Tell me what's wrong. Is it something I can do?"

"Actually, you can do something." She smiled.

"Tell me what you want boo. Is it a car? A vacation?" I smiled feeding A some food.

"I want a baby." She spoke calmly.

Mia's POV

I moved back watching Daniel's reaction. He was choking on some of his food. He ran to the kitchen to get some food then sat back down calmly.

"Are you ok?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Not anymore." He answered rubbing his face.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Mia, I can't give you another kid." He spoke. My facial expression looked sad.

"Please don't be upset with me ma, but I can't. You had such rough pregnancy with Ava. I couldn't put you in another predicament like that again."

I nodded "Ok, it was just another idea." I spoke.

"Why did you bring that up?"

"I was feeling sick yesterday so Chantal brought me a pregnancy test."

"Are you pregnant?" He asked.

"Nope." He exhaled.

"Yeah, and although I'm relieved. I'm actually upset." I sighed.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, Ava is getting so big and I miss having a little baby around here." I smiled.

"Mia, I want to give you the world not just a child, but I want to wait."

"Fine, whatever." I spoke shrugging it off.

"You mad?" He asked.

"No, I'm just over it." I responded walking away.

Comment and tell me what you think. Tell me how you feel about Mia and Diggy.