Chapter 7

Mia's POV

I slept in until 11 am this morning. I loved Fridays and because I didn't have work, I loved them more. I moved the blanket next to me exposing Ava who slept in my bed. Her curly fro was all over the place, she looked at me and smiled.

"Mama." She smiled lifting her hands up, I grabbed her and laid her on my thighs. I reached over to my nightstand to grab my phone. As soon as I unlocked it I saw like ten missed calls from Daniel. I haven't talked to him in like two days since I went to his place.

"Come on pretty girl, lets make some food." I spoke standing up. I walked down the hall to my kitchen and sat Ava on the counter ( she likes it when I do that ). I pulled out some eggs and bacon and started to cook. As I cracked a few eggs in the pan I heard my phone ring.

"Mama!" Ava yelled holding it. I walked over to her and grabbed it to see who it was. Of course it was Daniel, I sighed and answered it.

"Hey" I answered bluntly.

"Hey Mia, how are you?" He spoke.

"I'm good, just woke up with Ava and I'm making us some breakfast."

"Oh well that's good." He replied.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm at work but-"

"Of course." I sighed.

"I was going to say that I left you guys something." he added.

"Is it something I like?" I asked.

"It's something you love, both you and A." he answered.

"Ok where is it?" I asked.

"Open the front door." I sighed and grabbed Ava in one hand. As I made it to the door I smashed my phone in between my shoulder and face. I opened my door and saw Daniel standing right there. He smiled is usual smile and I got so happy. I dropped my phone and hugged him.

"Well you're more excited than what I thought." He chuckled. I let go quickly as if it was nothing.

"Yeah, weird right." I replied while walking back to the kitchen.

"Dada!" Ava smiled opening her arms. He smiled and picked her up.

"Hey little A." he answered  kissing her forehead. I looked at him and smiled, he was so cute playing with Ava.

"What are you looking at Mia?" He chuckled, I shook my head.

"You two are twins." I smiled kissing his nose. I walked back to my kitchen to cook breakfast.

"Oh yumm, I'll love some." He smiled sitting at the island.

"Did I ask." I said sarcastically. He walked up behind me.

"Do I have to?" He replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, and I'm sorry for ignoring you." I sighed. He kiss my forehead.

"It's ok, but just as a reminder," He spoke lowering himself to my ear.

"Ignore my phone calls again and you'll pay for it." He whispered smacking my ass.

"Oww!" I whined holding it my butt cheek.

"Mama hut!" Ava yelled rubbing my shoulder.

"Mama's good A, she'll learn eventually." Diggy spoke kissing her cheek. After talking I finally cooked some breakfast, laid Ava down for a nap, and Daniel stayed and spent the day with me.

"So when do you have to go back to work?" I asked laying on my couch.

"Next week."

"What? Are you that free?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm making time for you like I said I would." I sat up in shock. He's really changing for me. Something that I thought would never happen. He puts up with all my bullshit but he never stops trying. Maybe it was me.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah, I want this to work Mia." He added. I sat up to grab his face and smashed his lips onto mine. Daniel moved his hands to my waist caressing my thighs.

"Are we doing this right now?" He asked quickly breaking the kiss.

"Mhmm" I moaned rubbing my hand threw his hair.