Chapter 15

Mia's POV

I woke up early so I could fix breakfast for Ava and Daniel. We were in the Dominican Republic, I wanted everyone to be in a good mood. I snuck out of our master bedroom and tip-toed to the kitchen, where Daniel was cooking.

"Come on dude!" I sighed heavily. He turned around and smiled.

"Good morning ma" He smiled kissing my forehead.

"What's wrong?" He asked noticing my disappointed facial expression.

"I wanted to cook breakfast for everyone."

"I don't want you working on this trip baby, you relax" He responded handing game a plate of bacon and eggs.

"Ok" I spoke taking it.

"I have a fun filled day planned for us."

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"We're going to a spa so you can get pampered from head to toe. Then we're going to the beach." He smiled.

"Aww, that sounds so nice" I smiled.

"I want to make this trip all about us." He answered.

"Uhh, Daniel?"

"Yeah ma?" He looked at me.

"What are we?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"How would you describe us?"

"You're my girl" he smiled. I nodded and took another bite of food.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked sitting beside me.

"Nothing" I spoke looking down at my plate.

"Mia come on." he pleaded.

"I thought I was more than just your girl." I sighed.

"What's wrong with being my girl?"

"Saying I'm your girl implies that I'm not your girlfriend, not anyone truly special. I'm just some girl that you like." I answered moving the hairs out of my face.

"Well what do you want to be?" He asked.

"You're wife." I groaned so he wouldn't hear me. I looked down and played with my nails as I remained silent. Daniel sighed and stood up.

"Whatever." He spoke walking away.

Daniel's POV

After Mia and I's conversation, she didn't speak to me for the rest of the day. I took her to the spa where she ignored me and we were going to the beach.

"So I have something for the both of us." I smiled while driving. She crossed her arms.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Yay you're finally talking to me." I smiled.

"It still doesn't mean I'm not upset." She answered.

"I know that, which is why I have this." I spoke pulling up to a romantic dinner on the beach. I had it done up all special with lights, a violinist, and a server. I looked at her to see a reaction. She was shocked. I stepped out of the car with Ava and she took a seat at the table.

"You like?" I asked placing Ava in her high chair.

"Yes I do" she spoke. As the waiter gave us our meal she kept on avoiding eye contact. She would play with her hair or with Ava. It was kind of starting to bother me.

"Can you look at me please Mia." I spoke. She sighed and stared at me.

"Happy?"

"Come on Mia. You know I want to be with you but I think we need more time."

"Why though? We've been doing so great."

"But we're still new at this! I don't want to rush into things."

"Daniel, I'm pregnant." She sighed.

"What?" I spoke.

"I'm pregnant." She repeated.

"What the hell!" I yelled standing up.

"Daniel calm down."

"How? What the hell did you do?" I screamed.

"Daniel calm down" She repeated.

"We were doing so good! Why would you mess us up?"

"D-Daniel" She murmured.

"Shut up Mia! Did you trick me?" I asked.

"How could I trick you?"

"You must have! You knew I didn't want more kids!" I spoke.

"It takes two Daniel!" She yelled.

"Bullshit! It takes one sneaky person to trick another. I'm out of here!" I spoke walking to my car and driving away.

Tell me what you think! Who was in the wrong? VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

With You ( Diggy Simmons Love Story )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें