Chapter 8

Diggy's POV

"Right t-there." Mia moaned gripping my back. I began to thrust deeper into her causing the bed to move. It was just me and her, body to body. I missed this type of intimacy, and by the way she was sounding she missed it too.

"You like that ma?" I whispered leaving hickeys down her neck, marking my territory. Her moans were so sexy, definitely a turn on. You could tell I was hitting her spot because the moans turned into little scratches on my back. I sat up a bit and started to thrust faster. Her screams filled the room.

"I-i can't take it babe." She whined arching her back to the fullest.

"Then what's my name?" I asked.

"D-Daniel" She moaned.

"Nope." I spoke speeding up, pounding into her. She couldn't take it, she was becoming speechless. Damn I'm good!

"D-diggy?" She spoke.

"Try again sweetheart." I responded going deeper and faster.

"Babe I can't take it!" She screamed.

"Then tell me my name baby." I grunted.

"D-d-daddy!" She exhaled releasing her bodily fluids. I slowed down and gently pulled out of her. I exhaled and laid down beside her. We were both breathing heavily. Mia started to yawn and lay her head on my chest.

"Wait ma, let me use the bathroom." I spoke removing myself from under her. I ran to her bathroom and shmoney danced in her mirror.

"Good job fam." I spoke flexing my muscles.

"You the man Digg." I spoke to myself as I used the toilet. I ran back out and laid next to her. She was sleep already so I just decided to go to sleep.

Mia's POV

I woke up the next morning in Daniel's embrace. I learned over and started kissing his chest. He began to wake up.

"Well hello." he smiled fluttering his eyes open.

"Good morning babe." I whispered and he started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You still do it." He spoke wiping his eyes.

"Do what?"

"Every time we have sex you always whisper afterwards." He chuckled and I scoffed.

"No I don't." I spoke hitting his chest.

"Yes you do, and it's so cute." he replied rubbing my side.

"You remember me doing that every time we had sex?" I asked and he nodded.

"I remember everything about our love making." He smiled. I laid my head against him.

"You're such a loser." I responded laughing, he smacked my ass and I sat up.

"Babe that really hurt." I sighed grabbing one of Daniel's t-shirts to put on.

"That's what you get for calling me a loser." He responded. I whined rubbing my butt.

"You smacked it too hard, I have a little butt." I added laying back down.

"It's cute though." He spoke squeezing it.

"Come on Diggy just stop." I whined.

"Mmm, Diggy? You haven't called me that in a while." He groaned lifting me over him. I smiled and kissed his lips slowly.

"Mama, dada" Ava spoke quietly standing at our door. I hopped off of Daniel and we lifted our heads to see her rubbing her eyes, she was tired. I looked at Daniel.

"Should we?" I whispered. He looked at her who was standing there all cute in her onesie.

"Come on A." He spoke, she smiled and ran to him. Daniel lifted her with one hand and she laid in between us smiling.

"She is so cute" I smiled.

"Just like her mom." Daniel replied.

"I can't believe it." I awed.

"What can't you believe?" He chuckled.

"That we made her. That we had sex again. Damn!" I spoke lifting that blankets over my face.

"Don't act like that ma." He chuckled removing the sheets.

"You know you love me." He added pecking my lips.

"Do you love me though?" I asked calmly, he looked at me and nodded.

"Yes I do love you Mia." He smiled and I gasped.

"You never said you love me before." I answered holding my chert in shock.

"I thought it was implied." He chuckled.

"How on earth is something as big as saying I love you, implied?" I asked smiling.

"Well now you know" he smiled and I kissed him multiple times.

"Mama sleep!" Ava yelled poking my stomach, I moved back a little, Daniel chuckled.