Chapter 9

Diggy's POV

Being in that bed with Mia was honestly the best feeling ever. No work, no worries, just me and her. That is until my phone rang.

"Umm baby?" I spoke setting my phone down on her side table. She turned towards me, eyes big and smiled.

"Yeah babe." She replied, her cuteness made it harder for me to tell her.

"I just got a call from my assistant."

"Ok" She shrugged.

"I need to go in right now. The worker I had in charge of the studio needs my help." I sighed.

"I don't care, go ahead." She replied.

"Really?" I was shocked at her calm manner.

"Yes, I don't care, you weren't staying long anyway." She replied turning away from me. There it was, the Mia I knew.

"Come on ma. You know I would love to stay but I need to get this money." I spoke crawling behind her, she had a few teas coming down her face.

"I don't care!" She yelled moving the blanket over her head. I sighed and proceeded to get ready.

"Bye Mia." I spoke at her door. She still didn't answer.

Mia's POV

I can't believe he just left like that. After he told me he loved me and that amazing night we shared together. I laid around all day after that, for hours, Ava and I lounged around in our underwear.

"He left really?" Chantal asked through my cell.

"Yes, he spends the night, tell me he loves me, has sex with me, then leaves."  I sighed.

"You two had sex!!" Chantal yelled with excitement.

"Yeah, but that's not the point." I responded.

"I'm so happy for you guys! Are y'all back together?" She asked.

"Not after what he did. He can forget about getting this pus-" I yelled as I heard the door unlocked. Daniel walked in. I rolled my eyes hanging up.

"Hey ma" He spoke. I ignored him and walked to my bedroom.

"What's wrong Mia?" He asked walking in the bedroom behind me. Ava was laying there also ignoring him. I got under the blanket and turned on the tv.

"Oh gosh, you got Ava mad at me too?" He sighed kicking his shoes off. He walked beside the bed and sat on the end.

"Come on Mia, please talk to me" he pleaded.

"I'm just glad to see what you think is more important." I spoke folding my arms. He sighed wrapping his arms around me.

"Come on ma, you know I had to. I work so much because I want you guys to be comfortable." He responded.

"But it's everyday!" I whined.

"Money stops for no one." He replied kissing my cheek. I sighed at his point.

"Fine you're forgiven, but I'm placing you on a no sex punishment for a week." I spoke pushing him away from from me.

"What a week? That's not going to fly" he chuckled holding me tighter.

"No dada!" Ava yelled pulling us apart. I think she was still angry.

"What's wrong A?" He asked, she laid on my lap and started to pout.

"I think she's mad too Daniel." I chuckled.

"Ok, if you stop being mad at me, I will take you shopping." He spoke. She sat up and smiled.

"Yaaa!" She cheered.

"That was easy." He laughed.

"Umm Daniel." I spoke as he laid back down in the bed next to me.

"Yeah ma?"

"Have you ever thought about having another kid?" I asked.

"No, not really."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I can barely invest my time into A, why would I bring another baby into that?" He spoke. I nodded.

"Why did you ask?"

"No reason."

Comment why you think she asked that?