Chapter 26

Mia's POV

"Daniel no." I spoke. His hands caressed my thighs.

"Please babe." Daniel whined.

"No, I don't want to have sex." I answered. He smacked his lips.

"We're not having sex, we're making love." He corrected.

"To a guy who I'm not even sure loves me?" I asked. He looked at me bluntly.

"Really Mia?" He asked.

"Yes really."

"Why would you say that? You know I love you." He spoke rubbing my thighs. His posture became weak. You could tell he was upset.

"Daniel, I was just speaking my feelings." I spoke lifting his head up so he could see me.

"I understand, it just hurts that you don't think I love you." He sighed.

I remained silent, I didn't know Daniel was going to react that way. He moved my hands from his face and wiped his eyes. He began to walk back to the bedroom.

"Daniel please don't be mad at me" I followed hugging him from behind. He moved my hands again and sat on the bed.

"Please Daniel don't be upset. I love you, and you know I love you." I spoke, he looked at me.

"I don't like it when you're like this, especially because of me. I'm sorry" I whined. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his lap.

"Daniel?" I repeated.

"I think I'm going to leave today, just tell Ava I went to work." He spoke. I stood up to let him leave. I can't believe he was actually leaving.

"Don't go." I poured. He continued to stand up and get dressed.

"I think I have too." He spoke, he kissed my forehead and left.

The Next Morning

"Did daddy go bye-bye?" Ava asked. She's been crying and whining for him all night. I couldn't sleep and the twins couldn't sleep.

"Yes Ava, he had to work." I spoke holding DJ.

"He didn't say bye." She added.

"He was rushing." I answered.

"Was his feelings hurt?" She asked. I keep forgetting how smart this damn child child is.

"Uhh, no baby, he just had to work." I spoke.

"I miss him." She sighed.

"I miss him too." I agreed. I walked to the nursery to lay DJ down. I laid him sleep in his crib then grabbed Alyssa.

"Hey baby girl." I spoke kissing her forehead. She started at me blankly. I walked to the kitchen again to check on Ava until the doorbell rang.

"Door bell!" Ava yelled.

"Thank you." I spoke walking towards it. I looked through my peep hole, it was Daniel. I opened it with my free hand.