Chapter 13

Diggy's POV
The Next Day

I could tell that Mia was hurt badly yesterday. She didn't want to eat, she barely talked to me, and she wanted to sleep alone. I wasn't trying to hurt her, so I decided to make up for it.

Mia was in the living room watching tv.

"Hey ma." I smiled plopping myself on the couch next to her.

"Hey." She replied.

"I need to tell you something." I smiled, her eyes moved to my face.

"What is it?"

"I know you were a little upset about the whole baby thing, so I decided to do something to cheer you up."

"Like what?"

"A week in Dominican Republic." I smiled. She sat up slowly.

"Are you serious?"  She asked.

"Yeah, I called your job, and they said you had vacation time so I booked everything. We leave tomorrow morning." I spoke. Her frown turned into the biggest smile.

"Oh my god! A vacation!" She screamed hugging me.

"Yeah, you, me, and A." I answered.

"I finally get to spend some time with you." She smiled.

"I know!! Do you need me to help you pack?" I asked.

"No, but I want you to help with something." She smiled.

"With what?" She chuckled and pulled my face towards her. She grabbed my bottom lip and kissed me slowly then pulled away.

"I think I know what that means." I smiled holding her thighs.

~

Am I whispering?" Mia whispered laying on my chest. I scratched my head while chuckling.

"Yeah you are, like always." She laid there silent, then say her head up to look at me.

"I like this Daniel." She spoke.

"What do you like?"

"I like you being here, with me and Ava. I don't know what took me so long to realize it." I smiled at her thought.

"I missed you too ma. I'm happy that your with me." I wrapped my other arm around her to give her a hug. I saw her eyes drift.

"You really going to sleep on me Mia?" I chuckled.

"I'm not sleeping, I'm just talking with my eyes closed." She yawned. As she fell asleep, I grabbed my phone from off the night stand and took a selfie with Mia on my chest for snapchat. I captioned it, "put that ass to sleep😴" I have a private snapchat for my friends and family, that's where I post stuff with my family.

After I posted it, I heard Mia's phone buzz. She lifted her arm to grab it and checked her notification.

"Why did you put me on snapchat?" She whined.

"I look so ugly." She added.

"No you don't, and did you really turn on post notifications on me?" I smirked.

"Mhmm, I gotta keep tabs with my mans." She spoke. She must have really been tired, because I don't think she realized what she said be used she never calls me her man, boo, baby, nothing.

"Ok." I spoke kissing her forehead.

"Can you help me pack for the trip?" She spoke setting her phone down.

"Yeah, we can do it later."

"Why not now?" She asked.

"Because I want a round two." I smiled flipping her over. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm tired." She sighed.

"Well I'm going to put some energy right back into you." I smirked pecking her lips.