Chapter 25

Mia's POV

I sat on the couch rocking Alyssa and DJ in my hands. Ava was laying on my lap. She was a little upset that's Daniel wasn't here everyday and you could easily see it.

"Hey." Daniel spoke opening my door. Ava sat up and ran to me.

"Daddy!" Ava smiled. He picked her up and smiled.

"Hey A." He smiled kissing her cheek.

"Mommy, daddy here!" She smiled looking at me. I stood up with both kids in my hands.

"I see him baby." I smiled.

"Are you gonna kiss?" She spoke. I told you that she notifies everything. I looked at Daniel who was hesitant.

"Not now Ava." I answered.

"Why not?" She whined.

"Because we don't want to Ava, come on let's get ready to go to my place." Daniel spoke. She wiggled herself down from him and stomped while folding her arms.

"No! I wanna live with mommy and daddy!" She spoke running to her room.

"You see what you did?" Daniel groaned at me.

"How is this my fault?" I scoffed.

"You first extinct is to run away from all your problems and now it's messing up our daughter." He answered. I stood up and paused.

"You're right." I spoke walking away. My arms were getting tired of holding the twins so I went to lay them down. Daniel followed me.

"So why can't we fixed this?" He asked.

"Because I'm scared to trust you again Daniel. I'm scared that you will hurt me again." I sighed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"How can I fix this Mia? You know I want you in my life." He spoke calmly kissing my cheek. I sighed to ponder to myself.

"Why don't you stay the night, and I'll tell you in the morning." I said flashing a week smile.

He smiled and nodded "Ok, whatever you want."

"Yay, you're staying." Ava smiled at the door.

"Girl go to bed." I whispered shooing her away.

"Can you guys kiss?" She smiled.

"Go to bed Ava" I spoke again and she ran off. I chuckled looking at Daniel.

"She's a trip." I spoke.

"Yeah I know, and I wouldn't change her for nothing." He smiled.

"Yeah, she's amazing." I smiled.

"Just like you." He spoke.

"Well thank you, but I'm about to go to sleep." I spoke walking out the twins room, turning off the light.

"Where am I sleeping?" Daniel asked.

"On the couch." I smiled. I walked in my closet to get some extra blankets.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, where did you think you were going to sleep?"

"In a bed, that I paid for." He said as if it was obvious.

"Well Daniel, you have to earn my trust again."