~1~

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I was walking around Phoenix Drop like usual....everything was so peacefull.Since we came from Irene's dimension, everything was just soo perfect....expect one thing....Garroth in the other dimension."Quess who it is!" i heard the familiar voice said and I felt arms covering my eyes."C'mon Aph,how can't you tell who it is?"I smiled, and I felt a soft kiss on my cheek..OK now i know who it is."Laurance....you my friend are dead!".Laurance moved his hand off my eyes and ran towards the docks.I chased him but soon, I lost him.I sit at the docks thinking about where the heck is he?!?!Then I heard a loud "BOO!".I jumped up and almost fell in wather when I felt two heands around my waist.I looked up and saw Laurance with scared look on his face."Are you okay?I didn't mean to scare you THAT much"."I think I'm okay"I said still a bit mad at Laurance."Heh, I know you are mad at me"he sad with a smile on his face.As much as I'd love to say to Laurance that I'm mad at him, I just couldn't.I have zero clue why."Nah I'm not THAT mad at you"I said smiling."You can't be mad at me eh?" he said with a smirk on his face.He started to bring me closer to him,but I didn't move.He leaned in closer to my face, and when are faces were 5 millimiters away he said"You know, you are beautifull"I felt a blush on my face and then I backed away."Nice try Laurance"."Heyyy.....wait are you blushing?"he said smiling. "NO....I'm just....cold"I said hoping that he'll believe in that."Oh here,take my jacket"I didn't say anything, then I saw Laurance putting his jacket on my shoulders."Thank you Laurance"."Always here for you Aph"he said with a big smile."It's almost night, want me to carry you home?""Laurance I can walk you kno---"I was interupted by him picking me up bridal stile."What did you say?"He said smiling."Mhhmm,okaaaay"I said cheerfully.I don't really have a house.We are still in the treehouse.He carried me all the way to the top."Now you get some rest" he said slowly putting me on my bed."Okay Laurance but I don't need you to baby me all the time"He took a sight"Aphmau,I really care about you,and it's been a two days since you had a good sleep""How do you know that I wasn't sleeping"I said in a serious voice."Well, we sleep in the same treehouse and good guard always sleeps with one eye opened"he said and winked."And I saw that you were just turning like all night.What's wrong Aph?"I didn't know what to say because I didn't really know the answer myself."Laurance.....I --""You love me?"Laurance said smiling.I giggled and continued"Yes as a friend.But really,Laurance,I was thinking about my past..I can't...remember anything"I said and a tear rolled down my face.Then I felt Laurance's hand lifting my face up and he wiped my thears away."Aphmau,you know I don't like to see you like this.I promise to you,I swear,we will find your past""Wait, why we"I said a bit confused."Heh, you know you can't get rid of me.If this means to you,then it means to me"he said bringin my smile back on."Thank you Laurance, I really needed that"I sais and gave him a big ol' hug.He huged back and spoke"Aphmau, you know that I love you and I will always stand by your side.You are my world"."I know Laurance I know"I said gigling."Aaaand just so you know, it's not late for you to return your felling to me"he said smirknig."Shut up!"I said laughing."Hey a man can try!"he yelled."I'm gonna go now,see you Aph" he said waving."See you Laurance" then he climbed down the ladder.Laurance is really a great guy...maybe I should give him a chance??

That was part 1!If you find any mistakes in writing or grammar, let me know!I am a serbian and by writing this book, I am learning English! =)