~3~

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

I woke up and saw Aphmau still sleeping.I couldn't help myself, and I sit at the edge of her bed.She is soo beautiful..."What the..LAURANCE?!"she looked at me shocked and surprised."Happy to see me?"I said smirking."Well,YES!What are you doing here?!"she said looking me in the eyes."I just wanted to be the first thing you see in the morning soo I waited for you to wake up!"I said in a happy voice."You wached me wake up?"she asked giggling, still looking me in the eyes."And it was like watching the sunrise"I said looking into her beautiful caramel eyes."Awwwwww"she said and smiled."C'mon love birds we need to speak with Dante"said someone.When I turned away I saw Katelyn."We are coming"said Aphmau.I turned to her and I saw her blushing."Awwww is my little angel blushing"I said teasing her.She blushed even more"Laurance, stop it now"She said with a smile."Aaaaand what if I don't?"I asked her rising my eybrow."I.Will.Kill.You."she said slowly and quietly. "Wooo calm down"I said giggling."Let's just go"she said and jumped off the bed, heading towards ladders.And how can I not love her?

~~~~TIME SKIPS~~~~

"So that is the group, am I correct Aphmau?"asked Dante."Yes.Myself, Laurance and Katelyn"she said and nodded her head."Okay, I will pack your thing and you can sail tonight" said Dante cheerfully."Okay, thank you Dante"me and Aph said and headed toward the exit. "Wait, Aphmau, can I speak with you for a second"Dante said with a bit sad look."Of course!"she said."I am com-""Not you Laurance, just Aphmau"he cut me of."O-okay"I said a bit confused and came out the door.

~*~Aphmau~*~

"What you need me for Dante?"I asked him confused.Usually he doesn't speak in private with, well, anyone."Please promise me you won't freak out"he said looking at me worried. "I'll try my best"I said still confused.Then he sighed and showed me a book."This....this is a book written by....""Just spit it out Dante please"I said."By Zoey.And she told me to give it to you".Zoey..She was always there for me.She even lived in a house with me.She played a really important role in my life.How is it possible that I didn't ask about her earlyer.And I allowed myself to forget about her this easy?!"Dante....where is .....Zoey?"I said, not allowing myself to cry, but I was on verge."Heh, I knew you would ask.That is the reason I told you to promise me to not freak out"he said.Okay, now I am soooo confused!"Dante, where is she?Please tell me".Dante looked at me with a serious look."She is in the Yggdrasil forest".Thtat name...it is familiar but."Dante,where is that forest?"."Yggdrasil forest is an enchanted forest.And Aphmau, Zoey told me next:you CAN'T go in that forest"."B-But Dante, I need to make sure she is fine!"I said almost crying now."Aphmay you can't!That forest is always changing, it contains many curses and NO one ever came inside it and survived"."THAT IS THE REASON WHY I NEED TO GO!"I yelled at Dante.How can't he understand me?!"Aphmau"he took a sight"you can't.Zoey have magicks.She was born in that forest.She is fine"Dante said softly to me."B-but what should I do?Just sit and wait for her to come.Dante i can-"."Aphmau, Zoey released you and others from the Irene's dimension.You were all knocked out at that time.Zoey saw that Garroth was not with you. And she gave me this book and told me to give it to you because in this book is loads of her experiment and a realm breaking things.She told me she will be in the Yggdrasil forest, she didn't told me why exactly.So while you are going on this adventure for materials, please find a way to bring Garroth back.I know you want that too".he said.And he was right.Garrot was like a brother to me...Maybe this is the opportunity for me to discover a bit of my myself....

Word count:714