~24~

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

We were preparing to set sail. The day was beautiful, perfect for navigating the ocean. Lucinda was on verge of tears, and once she let them roll down her face, she ran into me, and hugged me tight. "Can't you actually stay a little bit longer?". "I'm sorry, I can't. But don't worry, we will visit you again" I said hugging her back. It must be hard for her: I was gone for 15 years, and now when I am back, I can't afford to be with her longer than 2 days. Lucinda released from the hug, and wiped her tears away. "Safe travels Aphmau. And please, don't disappear again". "I won't". I said smiling. "We should go" Laurance said, putting his arm around me. "Travis and Katelyn are already on the ship". "Okay. I'll miss you Lucinda" I said and waved her goodbye. "Not as much as I'll miss you!" she said and waved as well. It was an awesome experience to see an old friend where you don't really expect it. Laurance and I came on the ship, and we set on the bench. "Were are Travis and Kate?" I asked Laurance, because I haven't saw them since we've been at Lucinda's place. "Katelyn is navigating the ship, and Travis... well he said that he need to rest. After all, Lucinda beat him up pretty good" he said and chuckled. "Oh I remember that" I said and smiled. After Travis came in and disappointed Lucinda, she beat him up, 'cause he said something that he was jut not supposed to. "So, was Lucinda asking you a whole lot of questions as well?" he said and leaned back in bench. "Actually, yes. How did you knew?". He smiled and put his hands behind his head, and looked up in the sky. "I guessed. Travis came to me and at first, he started to question me about relationship between me and... you" I noticed that he blushed. "And then, he changed the subject and started asking about all our adventures". "Woow, that must took you long, if you narrated him mostly of our stories" I said amazed. There is so many stories, some of them are short, but most are long and connected in one way or another. "Yeaa, my head hurts after all that talking! I am jealous of Travis... that guy can speak for ever, and never get tired! Oh my Irene" he said and closed his eyes. I've done the same. But, I couldn't take one thing off my mind since this adventure started. "Laurance?" I asked quietly, and opened my eyes. "Yes?" he peeked from one eye. I took a big sight "I want to go in Yggdrasill" I managed to say it, pretty fast but I did it. On this words, he opened his both eyes, and turned to me. "What is that so suddenly?" he asked worried. I lowered my head. "I really want to see Zoey Laurance. You know how much she meas to me. And I was thinking... " I started and blushed. "Tell me" I heard him. I looked up at him again. "We know that my magic is not strong enough to navigate through that enchanted forest alone, but maybe.. when we are together... we can" I whispered. This idea came to me after that fight with Demon Warlock. And I don't know why, but I was ashamed to bring this idea to Laurance. After I said that, there was a minute of silence. Then Laurance hugged me. "Of course! I don't mind trying, I am aware of how much you love her. But I don't know how are you going to convince Travis and Katelyn. They don't have magic, and I am sure that they don't want to miss out an adventure". He was right. If we were alone, it would be a piece of cake. But now, it is was bit harder. "But if we achieve in convincing them, I'll go with you" he said and kissed me on the cheek. I am starting to really like Laurance. He really is amazing. I decided to rest my head on his chest. "Thank you Laurance" I said and closed my eyes. "No need to thank me" Laurance said. And then, I fell asleep with Laurance stroking my hair... 

Word count: 720

LOVE YA ALL <3