~7~

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

"Wait, I have a better question:what ARE you?"asked the boy looking at me with a scared look on his face."I-I think I have Irene's power.I discovered them just about a week ago"I said hoping that the boy would believe me."That's bad"he said to himself and lowered his head. "What is bad?"."Well, I am pretty sure that the curse of the sea got ya"the boy said rising his head."See, on this island lives the Demon Warlock.He wants to be the most powerful thing alive.And his way of doing so is to curse the sea so anything that he thinks is powerful and magical would get here"he explained."Are you serieus?".He looked at me with a sad face. "I'm afraid yes"."Can't we just leave?I mean, we can fix the ship and sail again"I asked not loosing hope."It's not that easy.He would locate you again and bring you here". "So we are simply doomed?"."How do you mean we?I am not"He asked with a puzzled look."I am here with two of my friends.We were on our way to Pikaro"I explained."Pikaro?That's not too far. But back on point:there is ONE way for you to get off this island,buuuut it is a little, what is the word, unusual and, well, embarasing."he said blushing."Just tell me!"I jelled at him."Okay but promise me that you won't freak out","I'll try my best"."Look.I am kinda related to the Demon Warlock.And when I was born, I obtained the power to avoid the curse of the sea.But sadly, I can't use it myself.The one and ONLY way for you to get off this island ALIVE, is to.....kiss me"he said blushing bright red."WHAT!!"I don't believe this guy for a second."Then how much people did you kiss?"I asked him freaking out."Whoa, calm down,I didn't kiss anybody.I was keeping it."he said now playing with his hands."But how?How that works:I kiss you and the curse is gone or?"I asked now really enoyed."The magic that will make your power invisible for him is on my lips"he said.I really didn't want to kiss this white haired guy but I need to think about Laurance and Katelyn."Just one kiss right?"."Yes.So what is your choise?"he asked rising his eyebrow."Well, it is the only way for me to get off this island so yes.And this doesn't mean anything"I said ."Okay, then let's do it"he said and start walking closer to me."Wait, would you at least tell me your name first?"I asked for whatever reason."Oh I'm sorry.My name is Travis.Nice to meet ya"he said and started to lean in.

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

Oh my god, the air on this island is so cold.But island itself is beautiful!I wonder where Aph and Katelyn are by now.I walked by the forest when I heard a conversation.i thought that is none of my business untill I heard Aphmau's voice"Just one kiss right?".That made me so angry.I mean she is not with me or anything, but i swear I hear fear in her voice.I hid in bushes and I saw some guy with white hair slowly walking toward Aphmau.I was about to jump at that guy but I decided to wait for the right moment."Yes.So what is your choise"the guy asked Aphmau.How long were they talking?And what choise?I saw Aphmau thinking and then she said"Well, it is the only way for me to get off this island so yes.And this doesn't mean anything".I really want that guy dead.."Okay, then let's do it"the guy said and started leaning in.I was about to go and stop that but Aphmau did it."Wait, would you at least tell me your name first?".Guy stopped and said"Oh I'm sorry.My name is Travis.Nice to meet ya"and then started to lean in again.I couldn't take it anymore!I grabbed my sword and jumped at Travis, pushing him to the ground with my sword on his neck."Stop right there lover boy!I heard what you were trying to do"I said softly to Travis."Who the heck are you?"asked the guy, obviously scared."Your worst nightmare if you don't tel me who you really are first!"I jelled at him."Heh, so you care about this beautiful girl"Travis asked smiling."We were just about to kiss"he was teasing me."STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!"I jelled at him pushing my sword closer to his neck."Laurance!"I looked around and saw Aphmau blushing."S-sory"I managed to tell her."So you are not her boyfriend then?Heh, alright.I am who I told her I am.I didn't lie about anything.Not even about the kiss.And you guys are in serious trouble".I looked over and saw Aphmau shaking.I moved my sword of Travis's neck and walked over to Aphmau and putt my jacket around her.I looked at her caramel eyes. "Thanks"she said."C'mon ,let's go to my hide out and there we will talk more"I turned around and saw Travis on his legs coming towards us."And I think we didn't step on right leg.Let's start over:hello, I am Travis, what's your name"Travis asked extending his hand.I looked at Aphmau and she nodded."If Aph can trust you, then I can as well:I'm Laurance, Aphamu's guard"I said and shake his hand."Okay, now we need to hurry and find another way to get you off this island, because I don't see Aphmau kissing me any time soon" he said and smiled.I put my arm around Aphmau"Okay, lead the way".

Word count:900

Thank you for reading!

Love ya all! <3