~15~

First thing first: thank you all so so much for over 200 reads! You are awesome and I love you all so much! I don't know what else to say...thank you <3

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

"Oh my Irene, Katelyn really knows how to deliver a blow!" Travis was lamenting, while holding an ice over his red bruise on the cheek. "Travis, are you EVER gonna learn your lesson?" I asked him smiling. "I mean, she did hit you in the face, about two times?". "Yeaa, but I'm willing to take some hits if that'll help me win her heart" he said looking in the ceiling. "So, what were you doing in theyr room in the first place?" Travis asked me puzzled. "We were...just...talking!" I said scratching the back of my head. "Dude, I am not Katelyn, you can tell me" he said smirking, like he knew what happened in the room. "Really nothing Travis" I said lowering my head. He really knows to be annoying."Okay, I'll believe you...for now at least" he said and crouched, so he can see my face, that was pretty red from blushing. "Katelyn will get soften by time. She don't need to do it NOW, but she'll need to learn it eventually" that cheered me up a little. "Thanks, Travis". I felt a pat on the back "Nothing dude. Now rest, we are leaving tomorrow. Aaaaaaaand I just mayyyyybe have a present for ya all" he said and devilishly smiled. "Okay" I lay down in bed, and now when we weren't talking, I could hear Katelyn is talking Aphmau's ear off because of that scene that she saw. I can't imagined what would happened if she saw us kiss. She'll probably, most likely kill me...yeaaaa I have good friends.

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I woke up and looked at the clock on the wall: it was almost nine o'clock. I turned around and saw Katelyn still sleeping. That's good. The second she wakes up, she's probably gonna talk to me about yesterday. I saw a doors just a bit opened. At first, I thought it was Laurance, but then I noticed the green eyes. I walked over to doors "What are you up to Travis?". "Shhhh, wanna get my revenge on Katelyn. Then I saw a bucket full of water behind his legs. "Are you kidding me? After this, you are dead, sweetheart" I told him laughing. "I know Aphy, but she'll learn to love me one day". I rolled my eyes "Sure Travis, let's do this!" I said ad picked up a bucket. "You want to do it too?" he asked rising his eyebrow. I nodded, and he smiled "Okay, let's go!". Because the bucket was really big and heavy, we both lift it up in the same time over Katelyn's head, and then poured the ice cold water all over her. "AAAAAHHHH COLD!!" Katelyn screamed and jumped out of bed, bumping in Travis who fell on the floor with wet Katelyn over him. "Why, he~llo there" Travis said and smirked. Katelyn just got off him and turned toward me. "What was that for??" she jelled at us. "Payback, honey" Travis said getting up from the floor. "Again: what?" I could tell that she was mad. "Don't tell me that ya ain't aware of hitting me about twice and jelling at Aphy last night" he said rising his eyebrow and smiling. "Well, you didn't have to be annoying" she said blushing. "That sign on your face is telling me everything. Now you ladies should change and come downstairs, I have a surprise" he said and came through the door. I took a better look at Katelyn, and then I couldn't help but laugh. "What are you laughing at". I was now on a floor, literally choking from laughing. "Okay, you continue choking, and I'll go to change" then she went out the door, probably to the toilet right by our room. Then I saw Laurance peeking form the door in the room carefully. This made me laugh even harder, because I am pretty sure that he was looking for Katelyn cause he doesn't want to be beaten up. "You okay Aph?" he asked and walked in the room to me, extending his hand. I grabbed it, and he pulled me up. "What's app whit all that laughing and jelling and screaming from about two minutes before" he asked still holding my hand. "Travis and I ... rudely woke up Katelyn" I said and started to giggle. "Wha-- oh now I understand" he said noticing the bucket next to Katelyn's bed and water all over the room. "Yeaa, that happened" I said and put my head into Laurance's chest. He stoked my hear and pulled me closer. After about a minute of us standing like that, I pulled away. "You better go now, Katelyn will show up any second". He widen his eyes "I forgot about her! Okay bye!" he said and ran out the room.