~35~

~Laurance's POV~

"I knew it" I said smirking. She is really cute when she is scared. Then she blushed and walked away, her arms crossed. "I don't like when things fly above my head". She walked only about 10 meters in front of me, and then stopped and turned away."Well, I don't like dark either" she said with a frown. I smiled, I knew she is afraid of the dark, so yeaa. I walked up to her, and we walked side by side. The forest was really quiet and dark. There was no certain path. We just walked, following our instincts. I could feel the tension coming form Aph, and it only kept growing as we were deeper in the Yydrasill. "You alright Aph?" I asked concerned. She jumped and looked at me. "I am ABSOLUTELY fine! You didn't scare me at all. Me? Scared? Phhhh" she said faking a smile, shivering. I took a deep breath and put an arm around her, and as I did so, she let out a squeaky sound, and then looked at me. "You don't have to scare me" she said and removed my arm. "I am already scared enough" she mumbled, lowering her head. "Is it just the dark that scares you, or is there something more?" I asked her softly. She growled, and then said "Fine! I feel unsafe. I feel like everything is so unfamiliar and new and threatening. And I don't like it" last part she literally whispered. My hand slowly slid in her, and we locked our fingers. "Don't worry, I'll protect you no matter what. We will find Zoey, and nothing will come near you" I said and kissed her head. "T-thank you Laurance" she said stuttering, and raised her head. "You feel safe now?" I asked her smiling, and she nodded.

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I was afraid to tell Laurance that I am scared. I mean, I was a Lord, and I am a mother of two beautiful boys and a leader of Phoenix Alliance. But now, with are hands together, I really do feel safe, like all that darkness was slowly fading away. I have no clue what would I do without him. He taught me how to be a better and stronger person, and most importantly, he showed me how to love, and what love is. I am grateful to him for all he has done for me, and I feel like I don't give him as much as he does to me. "H-hey Laurance" I said blushing. Thankfully, from the darkness he couldn't see me turn red. "What's up?" he asked cheerfully. "Well.." I said and leaned in quickly and kissed him on the lips. When I pulled away, I could see the shock on his face, and then the endless happiness. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to thank you...for well...everything" I said shyly. We kissed before, but he would always go first, and now is different. "You have nothing to be sorry for" he said with a smile I haven't seen him smile in...well... I actually think this is the brightest one yet. He squeezed my hand, and I could see love and kindness in his eyes.Then, when I looked in front of us, I saw a tiny dot of light, and I thought that that is an opening. I smiled, and ran towards it, pulling Laurance with me. "C'mon! I need to investigate!" I jelled happily. "Alright, alright!" I could hear him giggle behind me. I ran through forest, removing all the branches form my way, I just wanted to come to that opening. When I got there, I froze in place, the sun was so bright, and the colors were so alive like. It took me second to get used to the light after darkness, but I got it fast. Laurance was slowly coming, I let his hand go when I was fighting with the branches. I freely fell on soft grass, and looked at the clouds. I felt so happy, free, hopeful. Then Laurance sat beside me, and then lay down, and put his head on my stomach. "Heyy!" I jelled playfully. Right now, nothing can make me mad. "Isn't is beautiful?" he said looking in the sky. "It really is" I said taking a big breath. I didn't fell this since forever. Just being relaxed and with nothing for you to do. "Can we stay here a little longer, please?" I begged like a little child, even if I knew I didn't have to beg Laurance for anything. "As long as you like". And we stayed like that for hours, looking in the sky, discovering and arguing about the different shapes of the clouds. "I wish it could be like this every day" I said softly. Then Laurance sat and then he leaned down to my face. "I can make it be like that" he said smiling, playing with my hair. He didn't have to do it, I did, I kissed him passionately, and after two seconds, the ground under us literally disappeared, and Laurance and I started to fall down. In mid fall, he hugged me tightly, as if this was our last moment together. As he was afraid to lose me. Could that happened right now? 

 Word count: 880

Wooowww...you guys... 1k reads? I can't even... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I know I say that a lot, but I really do mean it. You are all amazing, and I really am thankful

to you all. For this 1k reads, I will answer every question you post in comments!

Again, I don't know how to thank you enough, thank you <3