~10~

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

"Hey lazybutt wake up"I heard someone calling me. "Five more minutes mom"I answered. Then I felt someone move my blanket off me. "Jees Ok I'll wake up" I said and sat down on bed to see Travis in front of me, smiling. He looks like he just discovered the meaning of life. "I have a crazy idea"he said. I was not part of any crazy stuff lately so"count me in"I said. "He smiled and sat next to me. "Okay, it is 9 o'clock. The girls are probably sleeping. So it is perfect"he said playing with his fingers. "What does this have to do anything with girls?"I aksed confused. "Well, I was planing of waking them up! To do that we OBVIOUSLY have to enter their room, and that my friend is a crazy part of my plan" he explained. I have a feeling that Aph is not gonna like this.."Lets go"!he said a bit louder and walked over to door, and I followed him. We were at girl's doors. "Firs, let's just peak in to see are they still asleep"he said and opened a door just a little. "Are they asleep, Travis?". "Yes, c'mon" he said and walked in the room. At first, I didn't want to to this, so I just stayed at the door, peaking in and looking in Aphmau. She is soo beautiful...

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I heard a noise in our room. I thought I was asleep, but I wasn't 100% sure. I opened my eyes jut a little, and saw Travis standing half a meter away from me. I screamed and jumped out of bed, and Travis covered my mouth. "Shhh, you don't want to wake her up" he said pointing to Katelyn. "WHAT A HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!"I yelled in whisper. "Don't worry, I am not that kind of guy"he said and winked at me. "Okay , but that is not answer to my question, Travis". "We tought it would be a good idea to wake you girls up!"he said cheerfully. "Why on earth do you think that was a good-wait:we?"I asked confused. Then I saw Laurance at the door, and he blushed when he saw me, and I did to. "Okay, I can't say that I didn't expect that to happened" I said looking in Laurance's baby blue eyes. "Okay, now Katelyn"Travis said and sneak in bed with her. I couldn't help but laugh, and Laurance couldn't too. "Hey there beautiful, mee~ooow"Travis said playing with her hair. I saw Katelyn turn around and when she saw Travis, she screamed, jumped out of bed and slapped Travis across the face. Next think I heard a loud thump and saw Travis on the floor, and Katelyn was across the room, with a shocked face."Hahahahahhahahaha"me and Laurance were just laughing at this scene. "Salad!!"Lauarnce sreamed and jumped on Travis. Oh I remember this!I jumped on Laurance and we fall of Travis and started laughing soo hard. I saw Katelyn looking at us confused. "Aphmau, you have no clue how creepy that was"she said looking at Travis."I know, I had a similar experience"I said and looked at Laurance. "When did you snuck up in Aph's bed?!"Katelyn jelled at him. He blushed"no i just waited for her to wake up beside her bed.."."Good"Katelyn said."..But I never said that I am not gonna sneak in her bed"he said looking at me, smirking. "If you do that, you will end up on a floor next to Travis"I said coming toward him."I know"he said and smiled. Then he laid down next to Travis"Trouble maker buddies Travis?"."Forever dude"Travis said and hight five to Laurance. Well if this two become great friends, it's never gonna be boring again..

Word count:620

Maybe I will put new part of this story every day!Say in comments what you think!

Love ya all <3