~20~

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I was on the ship, looking for Travis. And finally, I found him on the other end of the ship, looking in the ocean. "Hey, pervert alien!" I jelled and waved to him, and he turned to me, with annoyed face. "So you like the name" I said smiling. He raised his eyebrows. "What makes you to think THAT?". "Oh I don't know, maybe 'cause you are responding to it?". He smirked and came closer to me. "So what do you want, Zvahl?". I blushed when he said that. "WHAT THE WHY TRAVIS I HATE YOU I AM NOT ZVAHL!" I jelled at him in sad tone. "I ain't stupid Aph, it is OBVIOUS that you two are together" he said and crossed his arms. I looked away from him. "I am NOT Zvahl, an we are not together. And I came here because I trust you, and I need to ask you something, butthole". I looked at him again, needing to see his face, his disgusted face. "I am not butthole, and if I was a butthole, I would be beautiful one. SO what is it you wanna talk about?" he asked, finally being serious. "Do you know anything about astral travels?". He thought for a second "I heard something about it being super extra dangerous because of demons an those ghosty stuff, but nothing more. Why?". I was actually thinking should I tell him about me travelling or no. "Don't freak out" I said and explained everything to him. When I finished, he looked so confused, amazed and a bit scared. "What are you Aphmau?" he asked, his voice now definitely discovering his fear. I giggled "Again Travis, I don't know how I did it, and even less how to control it. I was thinking that you maybe have something, besides mishmash". He smiled "I don't know Aphmau, and now if you'll excuse me, I have some job to do before we arrive in Pikaro, and that is in about half a hour". "And what is that job if I can ask" I said smiling. He looked at me surprised "Aphmau, do you have any idea how hard is it for me to be a gorgeous butthole and hot pervert alien at the same time?" this made me laugh so hard. "Okay, go and do that. I-I'll just go as war away from you as possible" I said and I headed towards other end of the ship. I can't believe that we'll arrive in Pikaro so soon. I haven't been in it for so long. I wonder if it changed...

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

On the bed, alone. I still can't believe that Travis and Aphmau are possibly related. It would be pretty sick if that is the truth. Is that the case that Travis came along with us? I don't know. He and Aphmau are nothing alike. The are actually so different. Aphmau is Angel, and Travis... how to put it in one name... the laziest butthole of the pervert alien. That'll do. "Hey, we are docking in Pikaro in about 10 minutes, c'mon" I looked to the door and saw Katelyn. I expected Aph, but whatever. "Hey, wanna hear something interesting?" she asked and came closer to me, and whispered in my ear. "I heard Aphmau and Travis talking and Travis called Aph Zvahl. What is that about?". I was surprised as she was. "Are you finally together?!?" she said and put her hand over her mouth, and then screamed. "OHH I am sooo happy for you!". "We are NOT together. Travis was just teasing her, most likely. Have you heard anything else interesting?". She took a second to think. "Not really, except her calling Travis names. Let's go now".

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

"Wooooe, Pikaro really grew since the last time I was here" Travis said, He was standing on my left, and Laurance was on my right. "Since we were here too. Say Aphmau, do you think that it is the same lord since last time" Laurance said turning to me. "He was quite old when we were here, so I don't think so" I answered, and he smiled. "So that means that there is a new Lord. Maybe it is a lovely woma-" Travis said, but he was cut of by Katelyn slapping him. "Shut up you perv!". We all laugh, and then someone called for us. "Welcome to Pikaro! I am the Lord of this village and my name is...APHMAU IS THAT REALLY YOU?!" when I looked at the person who spoke, I recognized her. "L-LUCINDA!!?" I jelled from joy, I was so happy to see her. I ran off the ship, and gave her the biggest and the warmest hug possible. "Aphmau, I missed you so much! You were gone for 15 years, and you didn't age a bit. And as far as I see, Katelyn and Laurance didn't too. Garroth, is that you? You aged. "Lucinda said releasing from the hug, and pointing to Travis. "He~llo there, name is Travis" he said and slowly got off the ship, and then he knelt in front of Lucinda, and kissed her hand. "May I say that you are looking beautiful today?" Travis said standing up. Lucinda giggled "Thank you! So Aph, I see that you have another Cassanova in your group!". I smiled "Yeaa, kinda". "Let's go to my place, and you will tell me everything that happened since when I last saw you to this moment". I was about to say yes, when Laurance's hand slipped in mine, and that made me blush a little. "Then I will need to help". "You can come along Laurance. What about you two?" Lucinda looked at Travis and Katelyn. "We'll look around village m'lord" Travis said and grabbed Katelyn by the wrist, and then they were far out of our sight. "Okay, so I'll catch up with you two! C'mon" Lucinda said and started to walk trough town. Laurance and I were behind her, our hand still together. "You gonna tell her everything? Even our little moments?" Laurance whispered in my ear. "If she ask, I guess" I answered and looked at him. First he smiled, and then he looked at our hands. "This is all I ever wanted" he said and kissed me on the cheek. I hope that Lucinda didn't hear a thing...

Word count:1050

Thanks for reading! LOVE YA ALL <3