~25~

Am I dreaming?*rubs eyes* 500 read?? I LOVE YAAAAAAAAAA <3

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

I woke up and saw Aphmau sleeping on my chest. "She is so adorable" I whispered to myself and kissed her on the head. I also noticed that is almost night time, so we slept for about 3-4 hours. I gently lowered Aph on the bench and I went to find others. On my way to ship's bedroom, Travis came. "Hay, lazybutt. You were sleeping for so long" he said with a sad look "And I didn't have anyone to bother". "But we were sleeping for barely 4 hours" I said smiling. He looked at me like I just came from another planet. "You two lovebirds were sleeping 3 days!". Wait, what?. "Say what now Travis?!" I asked confused. "Yea, Katelyn and I decided to let you guys rest" he said smiling bright. "Wait, Aph didn't wake up at all, nor did I?" it was really unusual for me to sleep that long, and for Aph too. "Nope. Katelyn and I made a schedule for navigating the ship and watching over you after the first day". "Thank you Travis, but you or Katelyn should woke us up" I said crossing my arms. I mean, this 3 days of sleeping would be 3 days with Aph! "Hey, pestering butt! We are almost... look who is up!" that was Katelyn, running towards us. "Say, is Aph up?" she asked exited. "Actually, no". "Hey Katey, what were you saying before you saw Laurance?" Travis asked, coming closer to Katelyn. "I sad that you are pestering butt, and I am here to bring the good news! We are arriving in Phoenix Drop really soon. And a surprise awaits Aphmau there" she said super pumped up. "Can I know of that little wittle secret Kate?" Travis whispered in her ear. And "OUCHH!!" Travis fall backward. "My precious buttcheeks!" he yelled. Katelyn and I looked at each other, and then we both fell on floor from laughing. "It's not funny! Hey Aphy" Travis said looking above my head. Same second, I looked around me. "Ha! Now that is funny! I KNEW you would fall for that!" Travis said, he was on his legs and he was pointing on me. "Ha.Ha. Very funny Travis" I turned around again, but this time Aphmau was there. I stood up and hugged her as tight as I could. "What is that for Laurance?" she asked confused, but she hugged me as well. I released from the hug, so I could see her beautiful caramel eyes. "We are almost back home. And yea...".

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

When Laurance told me that we overslept the whole 3 days, I didn't believe him. "You are just joking with me, I don't believe you" I said crossing my arms. That is just impossible! Then, he hugged me from behind. "Then, how could you explain that" he said and nodded his head . I took a better look, and I saw "Phoenix Drop" Laurance said, finishing my thought. "Sorry we missed the opportunity to visit Yggdrasil" he said in a sad voice. That's right... I almost forgot about that. "It's not your fault. I slept in, and you did as well". "Don't worry, we can sail again whenever you want" he said and kissed me on cheek. It's not a surprise to me anymore when he does that. I actually got used to it. I looked at Laurance's arms that were around me, and I noticed that they are still torn from when he jumped out the window. "Why didn't you tell me about those cuts! Let's wrap them up, or they will get infected" I said and grabbed his hand, literally pulling him with me. "It's nothing serious Aph. Really". "NOW it's not, but it will be if we don't take care of them right now!" I said and pushed him in the bedroom. That was actually the only room on the boat. I grabbed bandages from the drawers and some liquid for disinfection. "Now, stay still".

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

After Aphmau wrapped my wounds, we came on the ship to meet with others. "We have arrived" Katelyn said happily. "Yayyy!" Aphmau yelled and ran off the ship. On docks, Yip, Alexis and of course Dante, were waiting for us. "Oh, thanks Irene, you are back!" Dante said, and Aph ran into him, hugging him tight. "There was some difficulties, and yeaa". "Yo guys!" I yelled and came off the ship, and high five everyone. "Yo Laurance, we are new guards of Phoenix Drop!" Yip said exited. "Good job man!" I said and high five him and Alexis again. "Can you train us sometime, please?" Alexis asked happily."We are already pretty well trained, but we want to be as good as you" Yip added. "Well..." I said scratching back of my head. I haven't trained anyone before, and I'm afraid to disappoint them. "Please, you are our idol" Yip said. That word touched me. I've never been anyone's idol. "Sure, when I have time, I'll train you" I said and smiled. Yip and Alexis shared a glare, and then started to jump up and down. "Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!" they yelled and hugged me. "No problem". "Hey, Laurance, care to join us?" I turned and saw Dante, Aph, Katelyn and Travis looking at us. "I'm coming! Se yaa dudes!" I said and then Alexis and Yip released from the hug. "We'll see you around Laurance?". "Of course". I said and joined others. I can't believe that I am somebody's idol.

 Word counter: 920

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SOO MUCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs you all*