~31~

Sorry about not uploading yesterday, I am really sorry! And about that picture down there, it is mine!XD I decided that I will draw one scene from the part and yea... I know I suck at drawing, but I hope that this will make story better! Tell me in comments do you want me to put drawings or not, and I love you!! <3

~*~Aphmau's POV

I opened my eyes, and I was in my bed. I sat up, and headache popped up, and it was pretty bad. I managed to get up, and I saw myself still on bed, peacefully sleeping. "It happened again huh?" I said to myself. Then I felt an arm on my shoulder, and I was sure that was Garroth. I turned around and hugged him, and he hugged back. "I'm so glad you managed to come back". That was not Garroth. That was one of the person I hated the most. I stepped back to see his ugly face: Aaron (fun fact, I really hate him XD yeaa). "Happy to see me?" he said spreading his hands, smirking. I frowned at him "Of course! Now I have a chance to end you". He froze in place, and after a second, he started to laugh. "YOU? End me?!" he said and came closer to me, he grabbed my chin and raised my head up. "You are funny, LORD Aphmau. I didn't know that you were that big fool" he said and smiled devilishly. "Yes, I was a fool because I believed you!" I jelled at him. "I've never seen girl with nerves like yours" he said and rudely let me go. "What are you planing? What do you want?!" I screamed at him. "Me, I want to see pain in the eyes of others, is that too much to ask for?" he said and smiled. "Where is he?" I managed to ask. I knew that he knew what I am talking about. "In Irene's dimension, of course! The fact that you came here, doesn't mean that HE will come" he said calmly. I lowered my head, I really wanted to see Garroth again, but this monster ruined everything. He and that brat Zane. "Oh, and by the way.." I heard his voice coming closer again, and then I felt weight around my wrist. I looked at it, and I saw some kind of silver bracelet on it. "Now, you can't come back to your body. And when the time is right, I'll take a place in it, and KILL everyone you care about". That made me look at this evil creature. "And don't worry, you'll be there with me and we will watch the show together" he said and frowned. "I am NOT going anywhere with you! I'll rather DIE then let you kill my friends!" I jelled at him, tears escaping my eyes. "Don't cry, I'll make sure to take care of one person first" he said and smirked. I wasn't really listening to him, I was focused on taking off the freaking bracelet. "When I wake up in your body, it is going to be easy to kill Laurance" that made my heart freeze, and with it, my whole body. "SO, you care about him, huh? I'll make sure to make him suffer the most, muhahahahahhaha!". i just wanted to punch him, but that would be a mistake. I fell on my knees. The pain inside was killing me. He sat in front of me, and looked at me, and then at his watch on his hand. "Tick tick tick... the time really passes by fast. In hour, I'll be you" he said and stood up, walking away. "Prepare yourself for disaster! It's going to be fun!" he jelled, and then disappeared. Then, I let myself to cry. There is just no way for me to escape. My friends will die. Laurance will die, Levin and Malachi... that made me cry even more. "WHY!?" I screamed, tears streaming down my face, my heart was tearing apart, it hurts a lot. When I stopped screaming, I thought about the picture that my boys gave me, and all of a sudden, it appeared in my hands. I forgot! This is like dream world. Anything I put my mind on, will appear. I tried to think about Lauarnce again, but it didn't work. Then, I looked at picture, that made me smile. I don't know why, but that picture gave me faith..

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

I was sitting on the chair next to Aphmau's bed. I was waiting for her to wake up. Her sweating stopped, and she was breathing normally, thanks Irene. When I decided to take a nap, Aphmau spoke." Huh, where am I?" she said and sat up. "APHMAU!" I screamed and hugged her tight. "I was so worried for you" I said and released form the hug. "How long was I sleeping?" she asked calmly, looking around. "For about 5 hours. Are you alright?" I asked her. She looked at me as she didn't know me, and said "Why wouldn't I be okay, you dumb idiot" she said and stood up, and walked over the room, and then through the door. Something was not okay. She never acted like that. I ran after her, to find her looking over in the ocean. I slowly walked to her, and put my hand on her shoulder. "What happened? I love you, I want to help you, to protect you" I said softly. Then, she hit my hand, not even turning to me. "Too bad, I hate you, and I don't care about you" she said cold. "That hurts, you know?" I said, softly again. Something happened to her, and I don't know what. "I didn't hit you that hard. If that hurts you, then you are not worthy of being my guard" she said, still not turning around. "I am talking about my feelings!" I said a bit louder. She turned around, and looked at me said. ""Right, Laurance. I am sorry. It's just.. the pressure is killing me and..." she said, tear rolled down her face. "Don't worry, I am here" I said and wiped the tear away. She looked at me, smiling. She leaned in, and I did as well. When we were about to kiss, she slapped me across the face. "And you thought I really loved you? Who would love somebody like YOU?" she said and started to laugh. I know something isn't right, and I'll do whatever to find out what... even if that means I have to pay that with my life... 

Word count: 1040 

LOVE YA <3