~19~

Over 300 reads? Are you kidding me? 

OH MY GAWWD I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!! <3

================================================================================

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I opened my eyes, realizing that I was leaned on Laurance, who was asleep. I blushed a bit, and stood up. It was kinda weird, everything was so quiet and, I don't know. It was just not familiar. "Hey Laurance" I said and turned towards him. His eyes were still closed, but something that shocked me was next to to him: it was ME. "Wait in the name of Irene!" I screamed and approached to myself. I tried to touch it, but my hand went right through. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!!" I jelled, now louder. Then someone covered my mouth, and pulled me away from the place where Laurance and I sleep. I couldn't run away, I couldn't move. Tears started to roll down my face. Then, after about ten minutes, person released me. I lowered my head, because I just didn't want to see who this atrocious person was. Then, someones hand wiped my tears. I gathered strength and looked up. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Aphmau, are you allright?". The person in front of me was...Garroth. I jumped to him and hugged him so tight. I was so happy to see him, he is like a brother to me. "I am allright, but how are you here? And where are we? And what's up with me being there with Laurance and here?!" he released from or hug, and sat down. "I don't know for sure. But this is not the first time that happened to me. I thing that, when we sleep, we have a chance to enter the astral... let's just say dimension". I sat next to him, confused and shaken up. "What in the world is astral dimension?" I had so many questions. "How to explain... Look, this is NOT really another dimension. It is just second part of you. This is our dimension, our world, but your astral form is experiencing it. Simply said, you are out of your body". This doesn't make any sense! "How?!" I jelled. I don't like when I don't understand things. "You know when you saw yourself there, right?" I nodded. "Well Aphmau, that is your physical form. And I am pretty sure that everyone that is with your physical body right now, is freaking out. Because it looks like you are ...dead... to them". "What a heck Garroth?! I need to go bac-" he once again covered my mouth. "Be quiet. They will hear you" he whispered. When he removed his hand off my mouth, I spoke "Who are they?". "The astral forms of the dead ones. Because you have your physical form, they will try to take it from you". "I need to go back Ga- wait, more important: are you..." I said not wanting to think about it. He smiled "Don't worry, I am still in Irene's dimension. My body is sleeping there right now, like yours. It is amazing that our astral form can travel to other dimensions". "That's good. So, can you come back?" I smiled, hope was everywhere. He smiled sadly "I can't. The portal is closed. And I can not open it. I tried several times". And just like that , the hope was gone. "But don't worry, I believe that Laurance is protecting you, and always will protect you" he said and put an arm on my shoulder. When he mentioned Laurance, I blushed. He looked at me, puzzled. "What's with the blushing?". I smiled. "N- nothing. Just... Laurance and I became very close lately". Then, Garroth removed his arm from my shoulder, and he looked a bit sad. "And what's whit that face?". "Nothing, don't worry about it" he said and faked the smile. I felt something pulling me backwards. "Garroth, what is happening?!" I jelled, scared and confused. He just waved and said "Don't worry, someone is calling your physical form, so you are going back into it" that calmed me down, so I just let things to happen.I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, Laurance's face was over mine, and he was crying. I noticed that I was in his lap too, and Katelyn and Travis were at Laurance's right and left, looking in the floor. "I can't loose you like this, I love you!" he said, tears rolling down his handsome face, his eyes closed. It was painful see him cry, so I leaned and kissed his cheek, wet from crying. He opened his gorgeous baby blue eyes, and when he saw me, he smiled from ear to ear, and then pulled me closer into kiss. I didn't have energy to kiss him back, so he soon broke the kiss. "I was so worried! You were unable to move, you were not breathing, I thought that I lost the most important person for me,the love of my life" these words touched me, and I hugged him. Soon, Katelyn and Travis joined the hug too.

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

I am so glad that Aph is here with us. I don't know how would I live without her. We were sitting in the room, alone. Katelyn and Travis wanted to leave us to talk. "So what happened here?" Aphmau asked, playing with her fingers. "You fell asleep on my shoulder, and I fell asleep too. When I woke up, you were not breathing. We tried to wake you up, but nothing. Then, when I put you in my arms, you suddenly woke up" I said smiling. "I was here the hole time" she said smiling. I won't lie: I have zero clue what the heck is happening. "What the what?" I said not able to speak properly. "Don't freak out. But I was... out of my body, and I saw someone" she said, and the explained everything to me. "So Garroth didn't tell you?" I said, aware of his feeling towards Aph. "Told me what?" she asked confused. I swear, she is so cute when she is confused. "Don't worry about it. I am glad that you were able to see him. So, you think you can repeat that thing and escape your body again?" I asked curious. She giggled "I am not sure how I did it. And I was pretty damn scared when it happened". I took her hands and put them in mine. "I can be there with you" I said looking in her caramel eyes. She blushed "I would like to go there again, and you can come along. We can practice together!" she said happily. "Maybe Travis knows something more about this?" I said still holding her hands in mine. "Maybe. I'll go ask him" she said and stood up, then rushed to the door. "I'll come to you when I'm done!" she said and went out of the room. I really hope that we can figure something out... 

AGAIN I LOVE YA ALLLL!!!!