~27~

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

We have finished talking with Dante. Laurance, Travis, Katelyn and I have been talking with him for hours about our trip to Pikaro. "So, that is all Dante" I said smiling, and leaned back in chair. Instead of chair, I leaned on Laurance's hand. "What the heck Laurance?!" I whispered to him. He just smiled, and pulled me closer. "Shh, let's hear Dante" he said, and I realized that Dante was looking at us. "Sorry, Dante, please continue" I said awkwardly. "No need to apologize Lady Aphmau. But, there is that someone in particular waiting for you in the plaza" he said. I could see that he was proud of himself. "Ouhhhh, surprises? Special quest?! I wanna se~ee!" Travis singed. I swear, if he doesn't stop singing while talking, I will cut his tongue off. "Yes, we can head there if that's okay with you, Lady Aphmau" he said and smiled. It so weird when I hear people calling me Lady Aphmau. I don't really know why, I guess it is because he is my good old friend, and I am not a Lord anymore. "I'm okay with it" I said and stood up. "You guys go have fun. Except you Travis, you can go and... you know what I want to say" Katelyn said as she left the room. "Yea I know kitty" Travis said to himself, standing up. Then, a doors opened just a little, and Katelyn's head showed up. "I heard you. And I'll kill you later, now I need to spend a day without you" she said and slammed the door. "Then, I am so sorry Aphy, but I shall go and stalk Katy~Kitty. Byeee!" he said and winked, and then came out the door. "How did you guys dealt with Travis? And how are you still dealing with him?!" Dante asked looking in the doors. "We learned. And you will soon. Trust me, he can be much more annoying then you originally thought" I said giggling. Travis is an awesome guy, but he just wants to be in center of attention. "So Lady Aphmau, are we good to go?" Dante asked. "Yes and Dante, you know, you don't need to give me the title 'Lady'. I am not a Lord anymore" I said smiling. At first, he was puzzled, but after a second, he gave us the softest, warmest smile. "I know. I guess I'm used to it. And the fact you are not the Lord anymore doesn't make you any less important to me, nor to all of us in Phoenix Drop. Please remember that".

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

We were heading to the plaza. I am really curious about who this is. Maybe they achieved in letting Garroth out of Irene's dimension? That would be awesome, but it is non the less impossible. When we got to plaza, I saw two boys, age about 17, standing and chatting. One with brown hair, and one with blond hair. Weird, I am positive that I haven't saw then in my life, but they look familiar. Then, the boys turned, and when they noticed us, they smiled bright. "M-MOM!!" they both yelled at the same time and ran in Aphmau, hugging her tight. "We missed you so much" the blond boy said. Then I saw Aphmau crying as well. "Levin, Malachi, I missed you too". Wait, Levin and Malachi? Oh, now I remember them. When we came from Irene's dimension, this two were in Scaleswind. " I love you boys" she said still crying. "Where have you been for 15 years mom" Levin asked releasing from the hug, and Malachi released too. "It's a long story" she said wiping her tears away. "You haven't aged a bit" Malachi said. "Wait then, is that you Laurance?" Malachi asked, scanning me from the bottom to the top. I was so surprised that he remembers me. "It IS you!" he said as he fought with the tears, than he ran into me, hugging me. "I've missed you too". I can't believe that he remembers me. This means so much to me. I hugged Malachi. "It is me" I managed to say, smiling. I felt that the tears were in my eyes too. After all, I helped this boys grow, and I love them. Then Levin ran in me too. "We've missed you so much Laurance". And he remembers me... that was too much for me. I let a tear roll down my face. I have never felt this much love in my life. Not love like a crush, it is different. When we released from the hug I realized how much they grew. Levin was really young, blond boy when I was taking care of him. Now, he is a Lord of Phoenix Drop. And Malachi, he was physically really young, a little bit older than Levin. But not like Levin, who has been adopted by Aphmau like a baby at her door, Malachi was a ghost kid, who became a boy after an incident in one of Zoey's experiments. "You tho grew up a lot. I am proud of you" I said smiling. "Thank you Laurance. I always looked up to you, so I can be like you" Malachi said . That touched me so much. First, I am an idol to somebody, and now, someone I really care about dreams to be like me...  

Word count: 900

Love ya all <3!