~36~

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

As we were falling, I closed my eyes and hugged Laurance. I felt a huge pain go trough my whole body, and then nothing. And when I tried to open my eyes, I could but all over me was just darkness. Cold air, there was a whole lot of nothingness. And Laurance was gone...

 And Laurance was gone

Nahhh just kidding, here is the real part <3

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I hugged Laurance tight, and closed my eyes. This can't be it. It just can't. I have so much more to do, I have people who I need to care about. I have to tell somebody something really important. Then, I heard a loud bump, and when I opened my eyes, I was on top of Laurance, and his eyes were still closed. "Thanks Irene" I whispered to myself. But how is this possible? I looked around me, and I could only see the giant black walls going up. We were in some kind of a circular hole, and boy it was big. The floor was made of cobblestone,really cold cobblestone."Heyyyy there" I looked up, and I could just see Travis looking down at us. "What? Travis? Why are you here!?" I jelled, putting my hands around my mouth. "No need to thank me for saving your lives!" he jelled sarcastic. I rolled my eyes "Thank and how?" I asked confused. "Forgot that I am a son of a demon? You are not the only one with the powers here. I managed to mitigate your fall. I think" he said. "WHAT!?" I creamed. Then, he jumped down, and there was no sound when he touched the ground. "I did that to you two, I think" he said and slowly walked to Laurance and me. I moved off him, and sat beside him. Travis put his head on Laurance's chest, and when he looked at me, he had a sad look, with clenched teeth. "What is it Travis?" I asked annoyed. I don't like when I don't know what is happening. He moved his gaze from me "I am not sure. You are here and you are... breathing. I don't kno--". "Who is there?" a loud voice of a woman was jumping from the walls. "We fell" I said kinda embarrassed. Then, an older woman with a green dress to the floor, white skin and literally white hair with a flower crown around her head slowly walked toward us. It took me a second to recognize her, but when I did I screamed "Zoey!". The tears of happiness slid down my face, I couldn't believe I found her. "Ap- APHMAU!" she screamed and started to cry as well, and she ran towards me, and so did I. I hugged her like I never did before. I missed her so much. "Aphmau, I am so happy to see you. I told Dante not to let you go but". I cut her off. "Zoey please, we fell in here, and we don't know is Laurance... "I started, but I couldn't finish the sentence. It would hurt too much. She got serious, and walked to him, and did the same as Travis. "White haired guy, carry him and follow me. And you Aphmau too" she said softly....