~11~

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

I was still on the floor next to Travis. "Joke aside, Travis, did you find a way off this island?" Aph asked him."Actually, I did" he said a gently stood up and walked to Aphmau. "Really? So what is it?" she asked exited. "Firs, close your eyes". I see where this is going. "Okay now what?". "Now...kiss me".Next thing I heard was a slap across Travis's face and I saw him on a floor, his hands on his head. "I should've expected that" he managed to say. "Yes, you should" Aph knelt in front of him and she hit him again on head. "Ouchh, what was that for??" he asked a bit mad. "Nahh, I just felt like it" she said and walked over to me."But seriously we NEED to find a way off this island as soon as possible"."I agree" I answered and put her restless cowlick off her face and behind her ear. When I did it, she actually blushed. "Aphmau, can I talk to you?" I heard Travis. Does he really need to ruin every moment? "Y-yea sure" she said stuttering."I am co-" ."In private Laurance. Just Aphmau and I" he said looking at Aph. "WHY??" I was so confused."It's a bit...how to say.. personal" he started and smiled awkwardly" please Laurance, five minutes". "Gahhh, fine!But I SWEAR, if you hurt her, I'll END you" I said and I could hear anger in my voice. "I won't.Don't worry. C'mon Aphmau" he said and walked to his lab."I'll talk to you later, ok?"Aphmau said. I nodded and then she came after Travis.

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I am really curious about what Travis has to tell me. We walked through iron door, and in a big lab. There were computers and machines absolutely everywhere, potions all over the tables, books on shelves and floor."Aphmau, I need to show you something" Travis said and walked to one of the computers. He puts his hand on screen, and then I hear another door opened. I looked toward the sound source, and saw a small room behind the door. Travis walked towards it, and I followed. The room was really dark, and there was just one table, whit a really thick, big book.Book cover was a color of silver, and was decorated with emerald green and diamond blue around edges."What is this?" I finally said. He took a deep sight."I lied when I said that there is only one way off this island" he started "but this way is really dangerous, and who ever tried it never came back" that doesn't sound good."I wanted to speak with you in private because I know Laurance would not agree with this plan. But it is the only other way off this island" he looked at me scared."So, what is it?".A short pause came in and then he spoke "You need to kill the Demon Warlock"."Wait, WHAT!" I jelled at him. As far as I know, he is the most powerful demon! "Don't freak ou-" I cut him "How can I not!You are telling me that I am supposed to kill the thing that is trying to get my powers!And not any kind of thing but DEMON??".He puts his hand over my mouth. "You really need to calm down. You can do it. I know that you are related to Irene: most powerful angel" this word calm me down a little."So, are you in?"."As long as Laurance can come whit me" I answered. I need a support and that is Laurance. "He can't go. He doesn't have magic powers so he is going to die straight away" he explained. I didn't think that telling the Travis that Laurance is a shadow knight was a good idea, so I just nodded."Okay, where is he?". "I'll show you the way, but you can't tell anyone where are you going. You need to face him at night, because then you can catch him off guard"."So, tonight I am going to fight him"."Yes Aph, and I know you can win" he said and hugged me."Thank for everything Travis"I said."Nothing.Now let's get to work!"

========TIME SKIPS========

Travis was learning me and showing me how to defeat this thing for hours!" OK, we're done!" he said happily."Freaking finally! Now let's get to others" I said and walked trough his lab and when I opened the iron door, I saw Laurance leaned on wall.He turned his head from floor to me, and in his eyes, I could see worry and concern "You were in there for so long. I was worried" he said and hugged me."Yea, sorry about that" I said and hugged back."But we have a way off this island" this word escaped my mouth."Really?What is it?" he asked. I lowered my head trying to think of something."It's a potion thingy and I need to go out tonight and find some of ingredients!Yea!" I said still staring at the floor."Can I come whit you?"."I would rather go alone, Laurance. But thank you"I said a looked at him. "Okay, I'll let it slide this time" he said and came closer to me."Be safe, my love" he said and kissed me on cheek."I-i will. Don't wo-ory" I said and I could feel my face burn. "Heyyy Aphmau, it is night time" I heard Travis jell form across the room."Okay, I'll get going.See you Laurance!"I said and walked out off house, waving him goodbye. I really hope I can win this fight.

Word count:910

Love ya all<3