~18~

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

It's been 5 hours since that Travis-Katelyn accident. I was alone in the room,thinking about anything that comes to my mind. The thing that bothers me the most is my relationship with Aphmau. I don't know what are we: friends, best friends, lovers? "Ahhhhhh it is SO freaking annoying!" I complained to myself as I laied on my bed, a pillow covering my face. "You are sitting here alone? That's new". I removed the pillow and looked towards the door, and saw Travis. "What you want pervert alien?"I asked him smiling. His jaw dropped for a second, then he frowned, and after two second he smiled. "How long is that name going to stick?" he asked a bit shy. "As long as I feel like calling you like that" I said and stood up, walking towards the window. "Are we close to the Pikaro Travis?". I could hear his footsteps behind me. "We are close, but I am surprised that we haven't seen the shore yet". "So, we will arrive in two days?" I asked turning to him. "Not really. Tonight actually" he said playing whit his fingers. "What is it Laurance?" he asked looking puzzled and worried. "What you mean? You are the one acting strange". "I do that when I'm bored. And I caught the cold" he said and sniffed. "So, what about me?" I asked still not understanding. "You are not your usual self lately. It is true that I don't know you since diapers, but still". Did he notices my solicitude about me and Aph? No way. "It's really nothing" I said and lowered my head. "I have an idea. I'll tell you what's up whit me, and then you'll tell me" this sounds interesting. "I'm in, alien" I said and raised my head. "Stop whit the nickname! Anyways, it's about ... Aphmau" he whispered her name. This pissed me off. "What about her?". "I fell a connection between me and her. I feel like I knew her since, well, since I came on this world". Travis crossed the line. I grasp his shirt and lifted him up. "What in the name of Irene is that supposed to mean?!" I jelled at him. "I- it's not... I didn't mean it like THAT Laurance, I think that we are related".

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I was on the bench on the ship... surprisingly alone. Usually, the same second that Laurance sees that I am alone, he comes to me. I feel... alone without him. And after all that, I feel some warm feeling of familiarity. "Hey, what is the matter?" I turned my head and saw Katelyn. "Hey. Sit down please" I said and returned my stare at the ocean. "So, you were like this since that thing whit the map". I took a sight. "I don't know Katelyn. Just know I realized something... weird. I mean, I didn't noticed it JUST now, I did before, but now, it is so big. And I have no clue why" I said. "When did you felt it first? And what you mean by weird?". " All started at the island , when Travis first approached to me. It was really weak back then. But today, it became stronger. Especially when i am near Travis. It is that familiarity that is coming from him. And i don't know why, and that is the thing that I don't like". I felt sadness fill me then. I feel that around Travis, the guy who I met not too long ago, but I can't feel that around Laurance, Katelyn. And jet, I don't know who my family is. I could feel the tears coming. i didn't want Katelyn to thing that she mad me upset, so I decided to go in the room. "I'll go now. Thank you for listening me, Kate". "No need to thank me". Then I headed to the room. All of us sleeps in the same room, because the ship is not that big. On my way there, Travis passed me. I walked in the room whit my head looking in the floor, and I let a tear roll down my face. Then I felt a warm arms around me, I looked up and saw Laurance. I smiled, another tear rolled, and then I put my head against Laurance's chest. "What is it Aph" he said in a really soft, caring voice. "It's really nothing" I said and sniffed. Laurance released from the hug, and led me to my bed, I sat on it, and Laurance sat next to me, his arm around me. "I know something is wrong" he said and pulled me closer to him. I didn't pull away, because his cuddles always calms me down. "It is about my past. I want to know who I am. As long as I know, I am nobody, whit no past or family" I said quietly. "If it is like that, then I know you better. You are the most kind, caring, fair, honest, beautiful person I know. Everybody in Phoenix Drop is your family. And we WILL discover everything about your past". This words made my tears stop. He turned my head, so I was facing him. "I love you, don't forget that. And I will do anything to make you smile" the he leaned in and kissed me. I hugged him, and kissed him back. I broke the kiss, and leaned my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me. "Thank you Laurance" I said as I closed my eyes. "Nothing". Then, everything disappeared.

Word counter:925

Love ya all<3