~8~

Before this part, I would like to say thank you ALL so so much for the support.100 reads..I never though that somebody is going to read my stories.I wrote them for fun at first but this.. this really means a lot to me....again thank you all so much!!

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

We are on our way to Travis's hideout.Laurance's hand is still around me but I am tired to complain about it and, all in all, It's not bothering me."Not complaining about this?"Laurance asked me looking on his arm.I felt that i blushed a little"It's not bothering me"I simply said lowering my head so he doesn't see me blushing."And I guess I am tired for quarreling". Next second I felt Laurance picking me up bridal stile."I am NOT that tired"I told him and crossed my arm trying to look mad."I know.And I know that you can't be mad at me.Just except it"he said smirking."That doesn't mean I can't do THIS"I said a bit louder and playfully punched him in the shoulder."WHY"he asked smiling."Because I can"I said and smiled a bit."You are just lucky that I love you"he said and smiled."We are he~ere!"Travis said literally singing.At first I didn't saw anything because of all the snow and white, but after a minute I saw a smaller house half in the hill."That's cool"I accidentally said it out loud."What, my hideout?HA!You didn't see anything..."Travis said with a big smile on his face. "ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS!?I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!!"I looked over Laurance's shoulder and saw Katelyn running toward's us, carrying pretty big bag over her shoulder . "HAHHAHA seriously, how could we?"Laurance said laughing."Are you gonna try to kill me like Laurance?"Travis asked rising his eyebrow."That depends"Katelyn answered him enoyed.Travis came closer to Katelyn."Hello beautiful.What's your name?Mine is Travis"he said and kissed Katelyn's heand.That was a bad decision.I heard a loud"AUUUCHH!"and then saw Travis on the ground with his head in snow."Name is Katelyn and don't EVER do that to me.Understood?"Katelyn asked him with a frown."But you are soo beautiful .I am not even sure am I in heaven or reality"he said rising his head.I saw Katelyn preparing her fist and Travis noticed it too.I can tell that by his wide open eyes."Understood"he said and stood up scratching his head.Katelyn looked at me"By the way, I bought some warmer outfits and.....why is Laurance carrying you Aph?"she asked smiling.I blushed and"She was tired so I managed to pick her up and she didn't have energy to fight so here she is"Laurance cutt me off and evilly smiled."Okay then so where are you guys going"she asked."To Travis's hideout. Long story short, we have been hit by the curse of the sea and we need to find a way off this island as soon as possible"I answered."When I looked at you and your group now Aphy, I highly suggest that you rest a bit ,while I find a way to take off the curse"Travis said now being serieus."First:yes Travis, you are right,And second:DON'T EVER call Aphmau Aphy"Laurance said coming closer to Travis."Okeyy I'll try"Travis said giggling.I looked up to Laurance."I am not joking Travis.I will hurt you or worse if you try to put any moves on my lady"he said and looked down at me.I could see concern in his eyes."Okay shees I won't"Travis said still smiling, but I'm pretty sure he got the point."Good"Laurance said still looking at me.I could feel my face burn and I lowered my head and leaned it onto Laurance's chest. "Let's just go"I heard Travis.Then I heard Laurance"Agreed"

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

"Wooow Travis, this place is really amazing!"I said looking around. From outside it seemed pretty small, but inside....just wooow. In front of us is big couch and TV. A little at right is a pretty big kitchen.Selling is very hight and green carpet on the floor is so soft. Left of the couch I saw stairs that lead upwards, and under them iron door. "It truly is"Aph said. I looked down and noticed that she is still in my arms. When I looked at her, she smiled"Now put me down or I'll kick your butt"she said still smiling. "Wooow, from where did that come from?"I asked her rising my eyebrow. "From the monster inside me that is yelling for sleep now put me down!"she said and crossed her arms."Okay" and I put her down. "So you guys are gonna sleep upstairs. I have a guest rooms and a couple of beds"he said smiling, walking toward the stairs. "Wait, rooms?"Katelyn asked confused. "Of course!I have two rooms:in one ladies and in another one guys"he said a bit more serious, looking at me. "But WHY I need to be separated from the girls?"I asked confused. I mean, we slept on a same ground before an in the same tree house. "Because those are my rules and if I can't be with ladies, nor can you"he said moving his glance to Katelyn. "I actually agree with that" Katelyn said smiling"."Whit me being in your room?"Travis asked smiling at Katelyn. This guy is digging his own grave right now. "Come here sweetie"I heard Katelyn said looking at Travis.Wait WHAT?"Whit pleasure"I heard Travis and saw him coming closer to Katelyn. He was centimeter away from her when Katelyn grabbed him by the shirt."If you ever, EVER even TRY to do anything DUMB to me...YOU.ARE.DEAD"she said literally growling at him. "Okay beautiful i got the point"he said rising his hand up and nervously smiling. Then Katelyn smirked and threw him on the ground. "i hope you got the point"she said and rushed up the stairs. "Ouchhhhh, she really know how to punch"Travis said holding hand on his cheek. "You were digging your grave then" I said smiling and extending my hand to help him. "I know. I just wanted to see how far can I get"he said standing up. "You guys are going to be great friends"Aphmau said looking at us. "At least now Laurance, you don't need to dig your grave alone"she said smiling. But that is true. there were soo many times when I crossed the line and Aphmau wanted to kill me."Yeaaaa buddies!"Travis yelled and hugged me. "What!Travis get off me!"I yelled surprised of Travis's action. "Aph, help!He is going to steal me from you"I said smiling at her. "Let me think:no Laurance to bother me..hmm... no I'll stay with table"she said and rushed up the stairs. "Aph please, don't leave me because of the table"I yelled hoping she would hear me. She peaked form the stair"I am not even WITH you" and then ran up the stairs again. "So are you gonna let me go buddy"I asked turning toward Travis who is still hugging me."............................................................................Well ...............................................no"he said and hugged me tighter.Oh my Irene.  

There it is! Over 1100 word for my best readers!Love ya all<3