~6~

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

Katelyn and I came up to Laurance."Soo what's that important lover boy"Katelyn asked Laurance giggling."That is"Laurance said seriously.He is usually totally usurious, I wonder what's that important."Oh my Irene"I heard Katelyn.Then I saw it myself."It's just an iland"I said not understanding the thing."This iland is not on the map Aphmau.Who knows how long we were off original path"Katelyn said with the worry in her voice."She is righ.But we better explore a little.If we are that much off, we will run out of food and wather"Laurance said. "Okay then.Are we gonna go all in one group or should we spread up?"I asked.I could see by Laurance's face that he doesn't like the idea of not being in group."I think our best bet is to go in different directions.Laurance I know you don't like the idea but we have no choise.I mean if we get rid of you we would have enough suplies"Katelyn said jokingly."Heyyy!Okay let's just go exloring"Laurance said smilig."Yayyyyyy"Katelyn and I said at the same time and jumped off the boat."HOW CAN YOU JUST JUMP IN COLD WATHER??"Laurance asked shocked.Katelyn and I just started laughing."WHITOUT ME!"Laurance said and before we know it, he is in a wather with us."Who gets last at the coast is rotten egg!"Laurance said and started swimming.Woow he swims fast.I was last, Katelyn second and Laurance first."I WON!I am the KING!"Laurance said in a deep voice."So mister king, do you want a medal?"Katelyn asked him."Nahhh, but a hug would be nice"he said rising his eyebrow.Katelyn and I just started laughing."What??"he asked looking at us confused."N-nothing, le-lets just go and explore"Katelyn managed to say."Agrred"Laurance and I said."Okay then, let's goo"Katelyn said and run in one direction."Adventureee!"Laurance said and run in direction opposite of Katelyn."Let's kill this land"I said to myself and ran in forest.

==========================================================================="Ahhhhh the cold air is killing me!"I said to myself sitting in my little camp.I walked for about 4 hours so I decided to rest.After a second I was on the ground with a sword on my throat."So demon Warlock, long time no see.And you thought that I would not find you if you dress up like a girl.Patetic"when I gathered the courage to open my eyes, I saw a boy with white hair and emerald green eyes holding a sword to my throat, and looking at me with an expression of disgust.I knew that if i make one wrong move, I can consider myself dead."Wait, I am NOT some kind of demon"that was bad but I needed to try."Yea right.You think I am going to believe you just like that?"he said with a devilish smile on his face.I was thinking how to prove him wrong because, as far as it seems, he won't believe in my words. I noticed a wound on his arm.I know I have some kind of healing magic since I came out of Irene's dimension, guess that is my only chanse."Wait, I can prove you that I am not a demon.I can heal that wound on your arm!"I said and I felt his sword moved off my throat.He looked at me and then in his wound and said"Yea right".Then I just came up to him and put my hands on his arm.A bright flashing light came of my hands and a second later, the wound was gone."How did you-wait I have a better question:what ARE you?!"

Word count:600

Thank you for reading!=)