~28~

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

We just finished talking with Malachi and Levin. They grew up so much, and I missed them so much. I feel bad because I wasn't there when they needed me the most.But, I am thankful to Zoey. She managed to raise them up so good. Anyways, Laurance and I were on one couch, and Levin and Malachi were across us on the other, in Levin's house. His house was pretty big and comfy, I need to admit. When we finished talking with them, they were looking at us, eyes widen. "You went through all that madness? Woah" Malachi said smiling. Laurance and I nodded. "So, mum, what are you planing to do now?" Levin asked. I thought for a second and looked at Laurance. "What?" Laurance asked rising his eyebrow. I smiled "I can't get you off my back, huh?". He looked at me puzzled, and then smirked. "Of course you can't!".I giggled and looked back at Levin. "I've been thinking about starting the Phoenix Alliance somewhere in the world. You are the new Lord Levin, and I believe in you" I said smiling at him. And I am really proud pf my sons. "That's a great idea! Don't get me wrong, I love you being here but... if war comes, you know, it's good to be prepared" he said nervously. "Don't worry Levin, I know that you think of the best for all of us. So, we have your permission?". Levin looked at me confused "Of course! Actually, you don't need to ask for my permission mom". I smiled bright "Thank you Levin. We'll be leaving soon". Then Laurance looked at me confused. "We will?". I smiled at him. "I mean, if you don't want to come with me, you don't need to". Same second, he jumped off the couch and started waving with his arm up and down. "That is balls! I'll come with you AS usual!". He is so hilarious! He stopped waving, and pointed to me "Now I know! That was a trick for you to get rid of me! Well, it didn't work!" that made me laugh so hard. After a second, Levin and Malachi started laughing too. "Heyyy... okay you continue choking, I'll go ask others about leaving with us" he said, and I could hear him get out of the house. "Will.. will he be alright" Levin asked coming to himself. "I'm sure he will... soon enough".

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

"So Katelyn, ya coming with us?" I asked her. We were at the tree house, and she was drinking the tea from ginger. "Hm... I don't know. I think I don't want to". That surprised me. "Why? You always come with me and Aphmau". She took a sip of tea, and looked at me. "I said that I am not going. I have some business here" she said and looked away. "Okay, see ya" I said and waved her goodbye. That was rather weird. I wasn't expecting that from her. I was passing by the plaza, when Travis ran beside me, holding the cup of tea. "Laurance! Follow me!" he yelled. I was so confused. I thought Travis don't like tea. "TRAVIS! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU ARE DEAD! YOU BETTER THOUGHT OF A SONG FOR YOUR FUNERAL!". Well, now I understand. I ran after Travis as fast as I could. We hid in the mine, Travis still holding cup, trying to get some air. Finally, he bumped on the ground. "Fudge, my buttcheeks" he mumbled. "So, what's up?" I asked standing literally over him. He looked up" I stole Katelyn's tea and it just happened" he said and took a sip of tea. "Ahhh, it's been so long since I drunk tea" he said smiling. "You said you hate it" I said smiling. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow "I speak nonsense all the time lazybutt". Oh my Irene, please give me duct tape. "Anyways, can i ask you something?". "Sure". "You wanna go with me and Aph to find a settlement for Phoenix Alliance?". He thought for a second, and then said "No. I had enough of sea" he said and stood up. "Now excuse me, I need to be annoying for Katey~Ktty" he said and ran off, sill holding a cup. "Weirdo" I said to myself. "Said who? The guy hiding in the cave?" I turned around and saw Aphmau smiling. "What are you doing here? And when did you came" I said and came closer to her. "I just got here. And, what Katelyn and Travis said?". I put my hand on her shoulder "It's just you and me".                

Word counter: 800

LOVE YA ALL<333333