~2~

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

Oh my god Aph is sooo amazing...if just she could return her felling to me, that would be dream come true!Maybe it's just me, but I have a felling she is more open about love since we came out of Irene's dimension.I mean I can't just walk up to her and say hey are you now open about love and those kind of stuuf.Maybe I could speak to someone about this.Maybe Dante!I am pretty sure he is in guard tower.And I havent' seen Dante since...well forever!I mean I saw him but we didn't talk for quite a while.I bet he can help me.

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

I opened my eyes and I was in some dark red place.Wait, this is all too familiar...NETHER! WHAT THE HECK!I am pretty sure this is Nether.I can recall the time when Castor the crazy chicken shaman walk into Nether to save his chickens and Laurance and I needed to go and save him.Actually....that was my first adventure with Laurance....when he sacrificed his life to save me....when I almost lost him...With this memory a tear rolled down my face.I honestly have no clue what would I do without Laurance.Then I saw it.Nether fortrees.With all the Shadow Knights inside.I walked a little bit closer to it.Then i saw something that broke my heart.Zane cutting Laurance's head off...

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

I was about 10 meters away from guard tower when I heard a loud scream from Aphmau's house.I started running like never before.I couldn't forgive myself if something happened to her.I busted up the ladders and I saw her sitting on a bed, crying.I slowly walked in and came to her. I knelt down infront of her."Aphmau, shhhh it was just a nightmare" I said softly to her.She had a loads of nightmares back when she was a Lord."I-I...was i-in Nether...an-and I sa-aw you and.....Zane.."she managed to say between sobs"An- and Zane ki-killed you"then she broke and started crying even more.I hugged her tight."Shhhhh Aph, I am right here.I promisted I would never leave you, and I am keeping that promise"I said hoping that that would calm my angel down."But what if this is a dream!What if my brain is just playing a mean game with me!"she started to yell still crying.I did something I knew I'm gonna get punched for later, but I did it anyways.I wiped her tears away and looked in her caramel eyes.I grabbed both of her hands and leaned in, slowly putting my lips on hers.To my surprise, she didn't pull away.Wen I released from kiss, I saw that she stopped crying . She looked at my eyes and smiled."Now I know that I am not dreaming."She hugged me tight and I hugged back."This is the Laurance I know"she said"Annd love?"I said teasing her.She smiled and blushed.Then Dante came in."Heyy I heard a scream, what happened?"he said worried.I saw that Aph couldn't talk so I did,"She had a nightmare."I said to Dante."Actually Laurance, I need to speak with you"Dante said."Why?"."Well we need someone to go to Pikaro village and grab more materials, for rebuilding the wall so i tought you, Aph and Katelyn would like to go!"He said."I don't know...Aphmau?"I was worried about Aphmau.I care for her soo much." I would actually like to go on another adventure"she said smiling."Then okay, we will talk tomorrow about your journey.Now get some rest"Dante said and walked away."Thanks for bringing me back to reality Laurance"Aph said."Always, when ever, where ever, I am here to help you"I said.She giggled."Can you sleep after that?"I asked her."Yes I can.And you Laurance need to get some rest"she said."Deal!"I sad and kiss her in forehead.."This is so you don't have nightmares again""Thanks"she said and lay in bed.I stil can't believe:I kissed a love of my life.

                                                                       Word count:703