~23~

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

"Now I feel better" I said smiling. And I really do mean it. I noticed that she was blushing, and was looking left from us. I looked the way that she was looking, and saw Lucinda with her jaw down and her widen eyes. She was literally buried in place. "AAAAAAAAA WHY DID YOU GUYS HIDE SUCH A SWEET THING FROM US!!! AWWWW I CAN'T BELIEVE!" Lucinda was jumping up and down, fangirling soo hard. She ran up to us "Aphmau, why didn't you tell me? And the same to you Laurance!!??" she was standing almost over us. I looked at Aphmau, and she was so red. "There is nothing to be ashamed from Aph" Lucinda said softly and knelt in front of red Aph. "Now, you will come with me, and you are gonna tell me EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL." she said, and pulled Aphmau up, by grabbing her by the sleeve. "I'm going to steel her from you for a second, is that okay Laurance?" she asked smiling so freaking bright. "Sure, I don't mind" I answered. "EEEEE! Awesome! Before you leave the Pikaro, you need to tell me everything" was the last thing I heard, before they got to far away from me. I can't imagine how hard Lucinda is gonna examine Aph. I feel bad for her. "Maybe I should come along" I whispered to myself and stood up, but someone pushed my shoulder down. "You ain't going anywhere bud" that was Travis. At least, now Aph and I are in the same boat.

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

"When did you fall for him? And how long are you together? How many times have you kissed? Who knows of you to being together? " Lucinda was just overflowing me with questions. Oh my Irene I swear, if she asks one more... "I'm done. For now at least" she said giggling. "Now split it all out to Lucinda". I took a sight. "First thing you need to know is that we are not together". "B-b-b-b-b-but I saw it" she said pointing to her eyes. "You didn't see anything" I said smiling, and she nodded. "About a kiss number... you need to ask Laurance that". "So that Travis guy is useful for somethings..." she whispered to herself. "What did you say?" I asked a bit confused. "Ah? Nothing just continue" she said cheerfully. "And I think I was falling a little bit for him every day since I kissed him, when he turned in his Shadow Knight form the first time". "Oohhh, was that when you were forced to marry that guy Fenrir? Ohhh that is soo sweet!". That made me giggle. I never saw this side of Lucinda before. "And you told him of your feeling?" Lucinda asked rising her eyebrow. "Well, no..." I said really quiet. Lucinda almost jumped on the table. Instead of that, she leaned in closer to me, witch made me lean more in my chair. "You NEED to tell him APHMAU!" she jelled, pointing at me. When she realized where she was, she slowly leaned back in her chair. "Anywaays... why don't you tell him?". I blushed at this. "I am not in... love with him" I said shyly. Even I don't know is that a lie or not. "But you kissed!" she said disappointed. "Misunderstanding: he kissed me" I said as calmly as I could. "Awww, okay. But just so you know, Laurance is a hot hunk, and a great guy" she winked. "Now I won't keep you here any longer. Everyone is probably worried for you at Phoenix Drop" she said and stood up. "Lucinda, my lovely lord, I have infor-- well he~~llo Aphy" Travis busted through the door, and when he realized that I was there, he stopped with talking. I looked over at Lucinda, and her head was lowered, with her hand on her forehead. "You really are useless Travis".

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

"So, you two lovebirds are together now?" Travis asked. I put my head between my legs. "That would be dream come true" I answered. Travis gave me a pat on the back. "You'll get her one day" he said. I raised my head and looked up. I could see sunlight fighting its way though the densely arranged branches of the tree. "I need to know something: you weren't climbing the tree this morning, were you?". This question caught me off guard. "If I tell you, Aphmau will kill me" I said smiling. "Ahh c'mon thickhead! She won't know that you told me. And by the way, I would most likely discover it in due time" he said. "I snuck in her room, and in the morning, I jumped out the window, so the rest of you don't freak out" I said that so calmly. Travis was now looking at me, jaw down. He playfully hit me in shoulder "That's ma mean!". "So, are you here for something else?" I asked, because it is unusual for Travis to talk just for a few minutes. "Care enough to narrate me some of your stories with Aphmau and the rest of squad?". That was a nice surprise. "Sure! From where to start..." 

Word count: 860

Love ya all<3