~21~

I am so sorry for not updating earlier! I have literally no time because of the school. The only time I can write is night, so again, I'm sorry and if there is more mistakes then usual... guys it is 00:30 in the morning in my state... so yeaaaaa =)  

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

We were talking to Lucinda for like 4 hours now. But, I need to admit, her house is really big and comfortable. We were in the living room, Laurance and I one the couch and across was Lucinda on the armchair, her owl Biggelsworth on her shoulder. "So, you defeated the Demon Warlock? I heard that is impossible! It must have been a big fight" she said looking amazed."Well, it was--" Laurance started but I cut him off by butting my hand over his mouth. "It was really tough, but we did it!" I said quickly, controlling myself from blushing. "Woow, you two are a great team!". Laurance moved my hand "Yes we are! So you are a new lord huh?" he asked. She smiled sadly "My father passed away six years ago. Therefore, I am now the Lord". "I am so sorry for your loss" I softly said. "Let's not talk about that, you came here for reason, right?" she asked. " Well, we are planing on rebuilding the original wall in Phoenix drop, as well as adding some new structures to the village". "Oh, I see. Aphmau, I am so sorry I left the village. My dad called and, well, you know the rest. I would be honored to help you" she said giving us a big, bright smile. "Thank you so much Lucinda! I don't know how to repay you". "You here is the best you could do for me, Aphmau, I missed you so much" Lucinda said fighting back the tears. "I missed you too" I said and stood up, and hugged Lucinda. She is one of my best friends. "Say, are you going to stay here for the night?" she asked. I looked out the window and saw that sun was already setting. "If we aren't going to bother you" I answered. All in all, she has done so much for us. Lucinda looked at me confused, then raised her eyebrows "You can't do anything to bother me! I trust you and Laurance, as well as Travis and Katelyn. I have tons of rooms on second floor, so you'll all have a room! Now excuse me, I need to go to gathering pretty soon. All of you can choose the room. Bye!" she said and left the room. Then, I felt someones hand on my shoulder. "Can I be in room with you, please?" I knew who it was, and that person was no longer a surprise for me. "Of course you- Travis?" I was sure that was Laurance! How could I not notice the voice?? "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!? And where is Laurnace?" I asked looking over Travis's shoulder. He smiled. "I came from heaven, of course Aphy. And about Laurance, he went in bathroom". Phew, I was worried for him for a second there. "So you heard the thing about our OWN rooms Travis?" I asked crossing my arms. He awkwardly smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Well, a man can try, right? Oh, and I forgot to tell you, as soon as Katelyn heard of choosing our rooms, she rushed upstairs to rest. I think you should too. Go~~od night!" he said and rushed up the stairs. I can't believe how annoying he can be sometimes! I should've let Katelyn kick his butt off that time. "Hey, you ok? You are squeezing your fist?" I turned and saw Laurance leaning on the wall. "Yea, just thinking about how HE can be bothersome" I answered. "Shall we go to room?" he asked smirking. "ROOMS Laurance! Ahhh you were hanging out with Travis too much! Just, c'mon" I said irritably and rushed up the stairs. And wow, she wasn't kidding when she said that she have a lot of rooms. But, only two doors were closed, so I supposed that in those room are Travis and Kate. I came in the room to the left, and Laurance to one on the right side. "Night" we both said at the same time. Truth is, Laurance can be annoying and bothersome, but he really is a great guy. With that, I lay in bed. At first, I couldn't sleep, but after some time it became comfortable, so I was soon dead asleep...

~*~Laurance's POV~*~

I just can't sleep! I have no clue why. And on top of that, I have nobody to talk to. Travis needs his beauty sleep, and Katelyn would kill me if I woke her up. And Aphmau doesn't allow me to be with her. Wait a second... since when am I always listening to her? With that, I slowly opened my door, and walked in hallway. Aph's room was right across, which is good. I tried to open the doors. "Oh, damn! It's locked". I whispered to myself. I walked outside the house, hoping that I didn't woke anybody up. Not paying attention, I was behind the house. I noticed that there was one opened window, and that was the only one from I could see a small amount of light. This must be it! I turned around and saw a big tree, witch branches were up to that window. I managed to climb up all the way up with some cuts on my arms an hands from climbing. I squeezed through the window and entered the room. And I was right: it was the room of my angel. She once told me of her fear of darkness, as well as her routine of opening the window before she goes to sleep. It seemed like she couldn't sleep, like me. I smiled and snuck beside her in bed, so her head was on my arm. I know two things: I will never stop loving this girl and, two: well, I am dead tomorrow!

Word counter: 960

Thank you loves for reading! <3