~33~

~*~Aphmau's POV~*~

Laurance, Garroth and I have been sitting here for about half an hour, thinking about how to take that stupid bracelet off, so we can go back. "Maybe one of you can summon something?" I said bored. "We summoned swords earlier, so we can't" Garroth said in a sad voice. "There MUST be a way!" Laurance jelled annoyed. That was the first time he couldn't think about anything. "Only if our power was stronger" Garroth said quietly. "What was that?" Laurance and I asked in the same time, and looked at him. "N-nothing! I guess I read too many fantasy books?" he said nervously and scratched the back of his head. "That might be our way out! Garroth, just split it out!" Laurance said and stood up, and stood in front of Garroth. "Is there a way for us to unite what's left of our powers?" he said shyly. "I heard of uniting the powers earlier, and it doesn't have to be a two small amounts of energy, it can be anything... but I doubt that true" he said smiling. Laurance and I looked at each other, remembering that time when he kissed me and we defeated the Demon Warlock. "What?" Garroth asked confused. "Don't worry about it. Let's try that" Laurance said fool of hope. "Wait... what are we going to summon?" I asked. After all, we have limited power, so we can't use it willy-nilly. "Leave that to me" Laurance said and winked. "Okay, here goes nothing" Garroth said, We sat in a circle, holding hands. The concentration was real. All of us closed eyes, I could feel energy inside me. I opened my one eye, and noticed that Laurance was really concentrated. I closed my eyes again, energy still brewing in me. Then, even through closed eyes, I knew the bright ball of light spawned in front of us. I opened my eyes, and saw "Butter?" Garroth asked, looking at Laurance, frowning. "What? I accidentally thought about food... I'm hungry" he literally whispered last part. "And here we believed in you!" Garroth said disappointed. "It's not my fault!" he said and looked down at his stomach. "Bad tummy!" he jelled. That made me laugh. "That is exactly what I wanted to see! Laurance said and winked at me. "How can you be so relaxed in the time like this?" I looked at Garroth, and he had a shocked face. Then Laurance stood up and put his hand in fist. "I'll think of something! Just stay positive". "Screw positivism and outside the box! You know what are we gonna do with butter? We are gonna rub it on your butt!" Garroth said annoyed. Then Laurance raised his hand up, and the back on Garroth "You are freaking genius!". "Wait what?" Garroth and I asked at the same time. With no words, Laurance grabbed butter and came to me, and started to rub butter where the bracelet was. "What are you-" I started, but I didn't have time to finish it, because bracelet slid from my hand. "There we go! Yea team!" he said smiling from ear to ear. Garroth just watched, jaw down, but then he agreed "I am not the only genius here" he said and high five to Laurance. "You to better go back, don't want any more trouble, am I right?" he said smirking at Laurance. "What? It's not my fault" he said like a little child. Garroth smiled at that "C'mon baby Laurance, go to mama Aphmau". Laurance crossed his arms and said with an angry face "She is not my mama you dummy" She is ma girlfriend". What Laurance said make me blush so much. I ran up to him and covered his mouth with my hand. "Don't listen to him, he is everything but normal! Let'g go Laurance! I'll see you soon, okay Garroth?" I said and waved him goodbye, while dragging Laurance behind. Soon, I let go of his hand, and next time I opened my eyes, I was in the bedroom on the ship, and Laurance was on chair next to the bed. Thought, his eyes were still closed, but he was smiling. "Sleepy" he mumbled, and then fell of the chair and landed next to me on bed. "You idiot! Out!" I jelled blushing, and tried to push him off, but it didn't work. When I gave up from trying to push him off, he leaned and kissed me on forehead "That is what I wanted to do... wait that's not it" he said, his eyes still closed. Then, he leaned again, and gave me a quick kiss on lips. "That is it".    

Word counter: 780

Love ya all to the moon and back<3