Prologue

December 15, 2013 The Scene Strip Club. Kaylien's 21st birthday.

Another drunken, slobbering man was having his share of trouble keeping his hands off me. I pulled my long blonde hair over my left shoulder and continued dancing. At least he's a good tipper. 

"Hey...you're so pretty wait for me here till I get back." The fool stumbled over each word. I stepped away, let him stand and watched his sad attempt to reach the bathroom.  

"How pathetic," I rolled my eyes. 

"Excuse me miss?" I turned and saw a silver haired man holding a martini and dressed way too formal to be in a place like this. 

Great an old perv, I smiled and batted my green eyes, "yes what can I do for you?"

"I would like a dance," He pulled out 200 dollars and I felt my hands twitch. 

A smile pulled at the corners of my lips, "right this way sir." I led him to a private room. Ok Kaylien this rich old bastard probably has more money with him than that let's see how much we can get! I made sure he got the perfect view of  my almost naked body, but I only earned 20 dollars out of the 200 he showed me earlier. This guy's holding out on me, I'll just steel it! Being discreet I reached for the man's right front pocket, where he kept his wallet. This wasn't the first time I'd taken money from a customer. I felt his body tense up and in one swift motion, he grabbed my wrist.

He stood up, holding my arm above my head, "let go of me you bastard!" I spat.

 He looked at me and an evil grin spread across his face. "You're not a very good person. Don't you think we should change that?"

 He reached for my left breast. I twisted and pulled my body, trying to get away. His fingers brushed against my skin causing a burning sensation to radiate through my entire body. He let go of my wrist and I dropped to the floor clutching my chest. "What did you do to me?" 

He loomed over me, his face expressionless. "I can see all the people you've stolen from, the people you've hurt and I think you need to be taught a lesson." He pointed to the spot he touched on my chest, "look."

I slowly removed my hand and saw a festering wound; it almost looked to be in the shape of a rose.  "This is my special slow acting poison. You must now face the consequences of all the bad deeds you've done." His eyes started to glow a bright blue. "Because of those horrid things, you can't return here. Find someone who can love and accept you for your wrongdoings and you will be free of my poison. If you can't, you will die." He smirked. 

It started getting  difficult to breath and my vision began to fade. "What makes you think I'll do anything you say?" He laughed as my world faded to darkness.