Chapter one: Ciel

"It's time to wake up young master for today we have Assam with added milk." I sat up, stretched and took the cup from Sebastian; "what is today's schedule?" I took a sip. "Today you are going to the Trancy Manor." I almost choked on my tea, Sebastian stifled a laugh. I can't believe I forgot today was my and Alois four month anniversary! I gulped down the rest of the tea and handed the empty cup to Sebastian. He and Claude were the only ones who knew about our love for each other. Sebastian helped me out of my night shirt and into the clothes he'd picked out for me. He tied my eye patch and adjusted my tie. The servants were waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. "Good morning Master!" They all said in unison. I looked at each one of them, ridiculous smiles on their faces. "Good morning, today I will be gone I expect you to be able to handle doing your jobs without me here?" They nodded. "Good, let's go Sebastian." "Yes my lord." I sat in the carriage with my eyes closed hardly able to control my excitement. It felt like it had been so long since I last saw Alois. I wonder what he has planned for us today. The carriage stopped, finally we're here! Sebastian opened the door I jumped out. "Ciel," Alois waved to me and started running. "Orders before I leave sir?" I glanced over at Sebastian, "just make sure those fools don't wreck my mansion." "Yes my lord." He climbed back onto the carriage and left.

"Yey I'm so glad you came!" We embraced each other, "are you kidding I would never miss a chance to see you." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek; he blushed and grabbed my hand. "C'mon I wanna show you something, close your eyes," he grinned. I covered my left eye and felt him start to tug on my sleeve, "It's this way!" Anticipation building, I obediently followed. It seemed like we had been walking forever before I was allowed to open my eyes.

"Do you like it?" Alois bit his bottom lip, awaiting my answer. We were in a part of the garden I hadn't seen before. He had set up a small table for the two of us that was surrounded by blooming white roses. "It's amazing," I gave him a small kiss. I sat next to him and noticed he'd made Rolled Cabbage and potato mint salad. I felt him put his hand on my thigh and squeeze. "I missed you." I smiled, "I missed you too. After finishing our meal, talking and even a playful fencing duel we decided to get comfortable in his room.

The bedroom door hadn't closed all the way, but Alois already had pinned me against the wall and started undressing me. In seconds our clothes were scattered across the floor, warm bodies pressed together. He pulled my hair and bit a tender spot on my neck drawing blood. The twinge of pain was exhilarating. He pulled me away from the wall and threw me onto the bed, instantly climbing on top of me. I pulled him close and our lips met. Our tongues became entangled, fighting for dominance. I felt his fingers run up and down my body, the feeling of pure ecstasy.

I could feel him getting harder, as was I. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a sitting position causing shivers to run up and down my spine. He reached down and started teasing me. I moaned and returned the favor. The speed increased causing me to cum. He smirked, grabbed my waist and forced me down; lying on my chest. I allowed entrance; it was painful at first, but quickly became enjoyable. He cried out and came in me, feeling my own sexual release as I came with him. He pulled out slowly, our breathing returning to normal.

Alois wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled closer to him. "I love you," I whispered. He kissed my forehead, "I love you too." I wasn't ready to leave, the day had gone by too fast and I knew Sebastian would be here soon. I lay my head down and listened to his heartbeat. He started to snore softly making me smile. I closed my eyes savoring the moment before drifting away to sleep. Alois turned over, pulling me back into reality. Orange sun rays shone through the curtains creating unique patterns on the wall.

Shit, the suns setting already Sebastian's going to be here any minute! I got out of bed and gathered my clothes, waking Alois. He sat up and looked at me as I pulled my shirt down. "Why are you getting dressed?" I could hear the sadness in his voice. "The suns setting," he gasped; "what no!" He got out of bed and began putting on his clothes as I struggled with my tie. I smoothed down my hair before turning to Alois. He hugged me, "I'm really goanna miss you." "I'm goanna miss you too." I kissed him, feeling the softness of his lips on mine. He pulled away and sighed, "I guess we better go outside then." I nodded. Sebastian was already waiting for me; he smiled when he saw us. "I'll see you soon I promise ok?" I looked into his blue eyes, tears threatening to spill over onto his cheeks. He bit the inside of his lip and nodded. Sebastian opened the door for me and I climbed inside. He snickered when he saw the bite and scratch marks on my neck. I glared at him, "shut up and take me home." "Yes my lord."

____________________________________________________________________________

This is my first yaoi sex scene I hope you guys like it!