Chapter Sixteen: Sebastian

Finny was waiting to greet us when we returned to the manor. “Finny!” Kaylien ran up to him and gave him a hug. I’m going to kill that gardener; if only Grell hadn’t interrupted she would’ve forgotten all about Finny in that moment. I was staring daggers into the back of his head; I pulled him away from Kaylien. She gave me a weird look as she followed Ciel inside.

“I warned you to stay away from her,” I whispered.

“Sebastian that wasn’t my fault, she hugged me what was I supposed to do?” He started whining.

“You could’ve pushed her away, or not hug her back.” A grin pulled at the corners of my mouth, “tell her to stay away from you.”

“What do you mean Sebastian?” He’d started crying.

“I mean I want you to go in there and tell her to stay away from you. That you don’t want to be friends; that you don’t even want to see her. If you don’t there will be consequences; now which is it going to be?” I smirked.

He wiped his face and headed inside; I followed behind, crossed my arms and watched. She smiled at Finny, but noticed me approaching them. “What are you two doing just standing here on the stairs?” I asked with a huge smirk on my face; Kaylien glared at me. “Finny was getting ready to talk to me about something important until you interrupted,” she growled.

“My apologies please continue,” I walked upstairs to get Ciel ready for bed.

--  “I know what you’re planning Sebastian,” Ciel said as I washed him.

“Oh, and what would that be?” I smiled and rinsed the soap out of his hair.

“Ever since I told you about Kaylien you’ve been acting excited, if you end up doing…that than please keep it down.” He stood up and got out of the tub; I dried him off and wrapped a towel around his waist.

I tried not to laugh at his way of saying sex, “of course sir. She is stubborn, so either way you will sleep soundly.” I grabbed one of his night shirts and started dressing him.

He cringed, “I didn’t want to know that.” He crawled into bed and snuggled up underneath the blankets.

“My apologies sleep well Young Master.” I silently closed the door; now to go to Kayliens room.

I knocked lightly before opening the door; she was sitting at her desk, scribbling in her journal. I pushed the door closed with my foot; the sound of it grabbing her attention. She glanced at me through the corner of her eye before jumping up, “what did you do?” Her eyes were red and puffy, tears rolling down her cheeks and landing on her transparent night shirt.

“I do a lot of things; you’ll have to be more specific,” I smirked and stepped closer.

“What did you do to Finny? He said he didn’t want to be friends with me anymore or even look at me! I know you did something so don’t even try to deny it!” I rushed at her, grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.

“I want him to stay away from you because you belong to me.” I whispered.

She struggled against me, “I’m not your property I can be friends with whoever I want!”

I smirked and let my eyes travel down her body, “you were falling for him and I cannot allow that. I want you to be mine and mine alone.”

She jerked her head up, stared directly into my eyes and smirked. “The butler that can fight off an angel and kill without a second thought is jealous of a gardener? If you wanted me that badly you could’ve taken what you wanted at any time.”