Chapter Eleven: Alois

WARNING! This does contain hard yaoi! You have been warned

“Ciel!” I smiled, jumped and wrapped my arms around him. “It’s been so long I missed you!” I pulled away and stared directly into his eyes, “we’re goanna have so much fun today; you won’t believe what I have planned, I’m sure you’ll love it!” He just stared at me, no smile or any noticeable emotion on his face. “…Ciel, are you ok?” He looked away, “we need to talk lets go to your room ok?” I nodded and went inside. Is he going to leave me? No, I can’t let him; I won’t! My life isn’t worth living without him; I have to fix this. We reached my bedroom; he closed the door behind us and turned to face me, but refused to look directly at me.

“Alois, this can’t happen anymore, I don’t want to get you wrapped up in my pursuit for revenge. You will just end up getting hurt and I don’t want that. Understand I do care about you; I really do, but I think this is best for the both of us.” I clenched my fists and shook my head, “no I won’t let this happen; I refuse to lose you! I don’t care if I get hurt as long as I have you in my life everything will be perfect! Don’t leave me Ciel, you’re all I have left, you’re all I truly care about; don’t take that away please.” I fought back tears. “He looked at me with an expression I had never seen before, true anger. “You want to be in a relationship with me so badly; I’ll show you what it’s like!”

He slammed me against the wall; my head smacking against it, he’s never been this rough with me before and that look in his eyes. It was terrifying, but exciting at the same time. He pressed his lips against mine and forced his tongue into my mouth. I felt his hands rip my shirt off and play with the lining of my shorts; sticking them down and teasing me. I let out a soft moan and he quickly removed them and shoved me to the bed. My upper body on the bed, the lower half resting on the floor; I looked back at him. His shirt was already off and his pants were barely hanging onto his body. He straddled me, pressed my head against the mattress; he leaned down to whisper in my ear. “If you can endure what I’m going to do to you and still want to be with me I’ll stay in your life; If not I’ll leave, do you understand?” I nodded; being submissive to him turned me on even more than dominating him. I was already completely hard and wanted him badly.

“Good, you’re my pawn now,” his left hand was tangled in my hair; the right was inside my shorts teasing me even more. He jerked my head back causing a moan to escape; using the other hand to pull my shorts down to my knees. He moved his left hand to my face and rubbed his fingers around the corners of my mouth, “suck.” He commanded; I quickly obliged wrapping my tongue around two fingers. He pressed them a little farther into my mouth while his other hand rubbed the hard member between my legs. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth; stringing the drool across my face, “don’t wipe it off.” My body started to tremble and it was getting harder to breathe.

Without any type of warning he forced himself inside me, I screamed. “Ciel it hurts!” He squeezed both arms around my waist and forced me onto his lap; I screamed again.  He lifted my head so I was looking into his eyes, “say anything like that to me again or if I see a single tear I will leave you just like this.” His words were dripping with lust. He kept one arm around my waist to keep me in place; the other was in between my legs. He wrapped his hand around the hard member and started to move his wrist faster and faster as he thrust deeper inside me. I felt the pressure start to build up until I could hardly stand it anymore.

“Ciel, I’m goanna cum.” He stopped moving and pressed his thumb over the tip, “no you’re not; you will hold it in until I’m ready.” I didn’t know how much longer I could hold it in. He kept his thumb over the tip and continued to thrust faster causing moans from both of us. I couldn’t bear it anymore; it was too much. At that moment he moved his hand and came inside me. I came with him, getting the warm liquid on myself and the floor. We stayed like that for a minute; completely out of breath until he pulled out and tried to stand up. I fell onto my side landing in my own filth; my body still trembling. Ciel tottered back and forth while trying to get dressed. Ciel straightened his hair and looked at me.

“Aren’t you getting dressed? I thought that maybe we can have Claude take us into the city and get you some new clothes since I ruined some of yours.” He smiled and pointed to the torn shirt on the floor. I was so happy I tried to jump up, but ended up falling back onto my knees. Ciel grabbed me by the waist and helped me back up, “you should be more careful.” Without realizing it, he’d put his hand in the liquid left on my body. “Err maybe you should rinse off first,” I smiled shyly; embarrassed. “Sorry.” Ciel dug through my closet looking for an outfit while I cleaned up. He came into the bathroom holding a pair of black shorts and a grey shirt, “how’s this?” I took the clothes away from him, “perfect.” I dried off, got dressed and made sure Claude had a carriage waiting for us.  We spent the whole day shopping together and stopped to eat dinner. It wasn’t until after Sebastian came and we said our goodbyes that the pain from earlier hit me. My whole lower body felt like it had been lit on fire; it was worth it because now Ciel will never leave me. I spent the rest of the day lying in bed, resting and thinking about Ciel. “I love him so much,” I whispered before falling into a deep sleep.