Chapter 1

A/n:

Hey! Soo this is my 1st fanfiction so don't judge!  Go ahead and read! :3

Also a bit of a guide here 4 u!

Italics: Your thoughts

F/n: Your  1st name        L/n: Your last name     F/c: Favorite color      S.f/c: Second Favorite color      E/c: Your Eye color        H/c:Your Hair Color            H/l: Your Hair Length    

I will be adding in more as we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Your alarm went off blaring in your ear. You groaned. First day of another new school

Walking downstairs you can see that your roommate Liala has already made breakfast. Mumbling to yourself you lazily sit down.

"Good morning F/n!" She chirped. Why was she so peppy this early in the morning?  You grumble a good morning and just eat in silence. You noticed Liala stealing glimpses at you.

"What is it Liala? You keep looking at me." You say.

"Um..well.. Gosh I feel so bad about this but I can't show you around the school today. Polly Is picking me up. And we had already made plans even before you got here and I'm SO SO sorry F/n! I know I promised to show you around but Polly is One of THE most popular girls in school next to Sasha and I need to be on Polly's good side this year!" Liala says gasping for breath. You just sit there blinking. You sigh and wave it off nodding your head.

"Oh my gosh F/n your the best! I totally owe you after this! I promise!" She exclaims squealing. You walk upstairs and shower. After you get out you put on a F/c graphic T-shirt and some flare jeans. Nothing to fancy.

~~~~

Time skip 

~~~~

As you walk to school you see Liala speed by in the passenger seat in what you assume was Polly's car. The truth is, it did hurt when Liala said she wasn't going to help you. But you're used to people being that way. Your parents did it, your so called friends did it in previous schools. Even the teachers did.

5 schools within 2 years..that isn't normal. But you had to put up with it. You look up from the sidewalk and see a group of people. When you pass they look at you with curious eyes.

"Just ignore it." you mutter to yourself. "They will all just hurt you or ignore you themselves."

You kept muttering to yourself until you stood outside the office. You see a woman with blonde hair and a plain green dress on look up.

"Hello! Are you new?" She asks. You quietly say yes. "Hmm...Ah! you must be F/n L/n. Am I right? Well here is your schedule for the semester. I hope you have a lovely time here at Phoenix Drop." She says. "I'm Emma by the way. All the students call the teachers by their first names here. Principal Irene just likes it that way." Emma smiles and resumes to whatever she was doing.

You look down at your schedule and groan. 

P1-Academic Math   P2- Chemistry    P3- P.E.  P4-Advanced combat   ~Lunch~  P5- Band   P6-Magiks  P7-Design  P8- Free period

I'm not academic or advanced any thing.

The bell rings and you dash to your locker and quickly grab anything you need and dash to class. As you enter you feel peoples stares at you.

The teacher raps on her desk and calms down the class. "Now, class, we have a new student from Pikoro. Tell them your name if you would." she says with a smile.

"My name is F/n." you say. People obviously didn't hear but you quickly sat in the back. You didn't care who you sat next to as long as you didn't get attention.

"Hello." you hear next to you. You glance over and see a girl with Orange hair and a staff leaning against her desk. Must be a witch. 

"My name is Lucinda. I am the one and only witch here at Phoenix Drop." She says. Called it. "I'm from Pikoro as well. I transferred here a year ago." she continues. What's with people being talkative today? Can't they just leave me alone? You turn away from her and start to doodle on your hand.

Why bother making friends if they are just going to hate you in the end? Why bother talking if it just leads to hurtful things and places?

Why bother doing anything if it all leads to a world of trouble?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: SO! i need feed back! what did ya think? eh? well I hope you enjoyed! F/n is pretty depressing but! i promise f/n will be happy soon. hehe.

Gail: So! Emma i need you to do something for me!

Emma: hm?

Gail: Can you tell them the thing?

Emma: Can't Aphmau do it? I'm working on your script remember?

Gail: *sniff* b-but emma...

Emma: FINE! you get meh eri teim...

Emma:  Most characters belong to Aphmau and well as most titles! Some things Gail did herself. Otherwise, it's all Aphmau.

Gail: I owe you.. again... emma!

Emma: Im gonna hold you to this.

Gail: Bye!

Emma: Bai!