Chapter 14

A/n: Ok, so you guys are A) amazing for reading this crap and B)Just..thank you.

k...on wit da book! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV  (Five days later)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my fathers lab sitting upright in a chair viewing what was going on in the 'operation room'. I saw F/n slowly wake up strapped to the seat she was in. Maya of all people walked in just on time. Great.

I don't remember much past that. I was strapped to the chair I was in forced to watch the torture Maya put her through. Then I blacked out after Maya came in to see me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up again in a cell block. It was almost pitch black. I couldn't see a thing. "H-Hello?" I called out. "Is anybody there?" A feminine sob comes from afar. I jumped up my eye adjusting to the darkness and I could barely make out two figures across the hall from me.

Straining my eye I catch the eye of the one standing. She had a yellow heart glowing on her cheek.(yellow means panic) Is that...Jewelianna? Last I talked to her was a week or so ago...I had asked to to watch out for F/n if my father ever got to her. If Jewelianna is in a panic then that can only mean...oh no.

I run over to the bars and shout "Jewelianna! Is a F/n there? Is she ok?!" Jewelianna looks over at me and squeaks in superise. "Zane! Oh my Irene! How are you here? Why are you here?! I thought your father was the one who made you do this to her? Or was it Maya? I'm so sorry. I said I would help you protect her but I failed! I'm sorry!" She started to tear up from the sounds of her voice.

"Jewelianna your ok. It was Maya. I saw her do it. I was forced to. Next thing I know I'm in this cell and I see your cheek glowing yellow. Is F/n ok? What happened?" I asked concern probably taking over my whole face. Her eyes darkened slightly and she whispered barely audible to me.

"Maya used the serum on her. They wiped her memories. The only thing she remembers is a ice blue eye. I'm pretty sure it's yours." My eyes widen and I grip the bars so tight I swear I could break them. "Can..can you see if she remembers my name? Any other features about me? Anything at all? Just help in any way you can ok? Don't let her know I'm here though. I don't think she would react well with me." I said.

Jewelianna took a deep breath and nodded. "Ok. I won't but...are you sure you want to force memories onto her? Wouldn't it be best to-"

I shoot Jewelianna a pleading look."Please. Just make sure she will be ok at the very least?" I sigh. Why must everything be hard in life? I just wish there was such a thing as happily ever after. I heard F/n stir and I jump into a dark corner blending in well with my dark clothes.

Mother of Irene please help us. Help F/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You open your eyes to the black of the cell block. Jewelianna comes rushing over to you seeming to be forcing a smile. "H-Hey F-- um..how are you?" she says rapidly. You question the familiar start of a name but leave it be.

"I'm alright. I...remember the eye. I remember the face with only one eye. He...he had hair black as a cloudy night sky and skin that was so pale it looked the color of milk. Have you heard of a boy of this description?" You ask. You cannot help but feel like someone else is there as well.

Jewelianna's birthmark seemed to be glowing slightly green.(green means happy) "Well I have heard of someone like that. I t-think his name is Zane Ro'Meave." she said her cat ears twitching slightly as she spoke. The name had something behind it. When you heard it, it brought you comfort andjoy. But at the same time it brought you pain and a bit of anger.