Chapter 22

A/n: Question from me to you guys:

Are any of you undertrash?

if you don't know what undertrash is then lemme tell ya. Undertrash are people in the undertale fandom that are DEEP in. Like they crawled out of another trashbin of a fandom and fell into the trash bin of undertale.

and its scary. with the...fontcest and..uh...

anyway! my point is if you guys enjoy this book and are also undertrash(like moi) then i am planning on writing a  ___ x reader fanfic!

why the ___? well, i haven't decided on what character to do and I want ur guys opinion! so leave me a comment telling me who you would like to see in a undertale fanfic! ( i will also be writing it a bit different for no reason in particular) You are allowed to request people from AUs as well.

it's ok. ssshhh. its ok. Being undertrash is comepltely acceptable. No judgement here. :)

ok, book time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV (Another week and a half has passed.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in 6th period magiks class. You were bored out of your mind and it was only 15 minutes in. Why you decided on this class? No idea. You didn't want to and you had no magiks at all but NOOO you HAD to take it because it was" REQUIRED" to "GRADUATE". Yeah, I can't process student loans but thank god I can so a spell that makes my hair look like rats nest.

You might be a bit bitter about it. Just Maybe.

"F/n! Pay attention, PLEASE." Zoey says sighing. You rolled your eyes and 'payed attention' until your heard someone trying to get your attention next to you. "Psst! F/n! Over here!" the person to your right whisper-yelled. You turned your head to see the bright blue hair of Dante. He was holding out a note to pass to you.

You took it incognito mode and read it and made sure you looked like you were actually interested in how to position your finger nails when saying a spell.

XXXXXXX Note starts XXXXXXXX

Hey, I have to tell you something. Meet me in the library in free period.

Don't question it. Just meet me in the fantasy section.

-Dante

XXXXXXXXXX Note ends XXXXXXXXXXXX

You look at him with a questioning glance but he isn't paying attention. You slip the note away and wait for the bell to ring.

When the bell rings you head to your last actual class before free period. Design/Home economics/Art. Yeah. You sit and gaze into the dreary gray day outside finding it oddly calming. Your mind wanders to thoughts of Zane.

You haven't had a real conversation with him since the cheesy pick up line day. The thought brings a smile to your face unconcouisly. The most you had said to each other was either hello, goodbye, or other greetings. It was maddening. You couldn't stand it.

Your mind turns back to the class at hand as ,he insists us call him, Pafriskus, was handing out a pop quiz on labeling the sewing machine?! Why is this teacher teaching this class SEW seriously? Ok that was bad even for me. He gets to you and raises his eyebrow like he knows I wasn't paying attention.

You knew that this quiz you just might fail.

~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~

You have been sitting in the fantasy section for half your free period waiting for Dante and he still hasn't shown. Sighing, you finally finish the work you missed from, you know, being kidnapped, being arrested, held in jail, recovering. You know, the normal stuff.